Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
I seen him and VIKKKIIIII in Liffey valley before, the absolute head on her, rough looking yoke, I’d say she’d bleeeedin reef d head off ye 😂

I’d say Eternal Style is disgusted by how scauldy Rob and Carla turned out, him with his kid no one acknowledges and VIKKKKIII with her previous child 😏 then Carla with well where do you start with that loud mouth coke (&cock) lovin hoor

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm still shocked at how much filler she has pumped into her face - you really wouldn't notice as much with filters on the gram, but on TV it is blaringly obvious. I've worked with aesthetic doctors for years and her face is the kind we used to turn away, as we didn't want to be accused of over filling - whatever Doctor she is seeing needs to be investigated - she is over filled and it must be costing her a fortune to get it done like that - she can't even move her lower face!

Bet she has been sitting around all day waiting for the 'Oh Sue your amazing.... your a natural.....' comments to come flooding in!
Reposting showing it on everyone's TV except her own. If she was at home we would see the wine out, the dogs on the sofa and the cinema or cigar room

Daydreamerbeleiver

Chatty Member
The Christmas Day jacket 🤮 have you ever seen worse. Sue must have bought food for the first time ever too. Showing us inside her fridge lol well done love. You finally worked out what the big white cold box in the kitchen is for 😂

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Can I just ask how her or anyone going to Dubai is actually risky to the rest of us? Like they have to literally pay for their own COVID test before leaving and again before arriving back in the country so like?? I get we’re all raging we can’t move an inch here in Ireland but if I was able to afford it I’d be gone 👋
It's the principle of it, there are men and women on the frontline working day and night sacrificing their own health and seeing their family, the Government begging people to stay home and this one fecks off on holiday. If I had the money to do what Sue did I still wouldnt because you know what, I have a bloody conscience.
I read a news article earlier about the uproar over some Geordie Shore z lister posting pics of her arse in Dubai while the UK is falling apart at the seems.
How these people can carry on like nothing is happening baffles me!!

JLoLarbee

Chatty Member
We need to see these 🕵🏼‍♀️
We do. I know someone said here about moving on from the Dubai issue as nothing will be done. Well nothing will be done if we don't at least try do something. The fact that RTE is associated with her is our biggest chance of calling her out and not letting this one go. They have had to address other members of their team not adhereing to covid requirements so why should she be any different. Keep mailing RTE with our complaints. She needs to be held accountable.

• Heart

Ruthless21

Just goes to show her level of intelligence! She's a thick and has shown that this morning. I actually feel embarrassed for her! She's a blogger that got lucky with what seems a pretty empty life made up of gaudy tacky but somewhat expensive shite 🤡 as someone said before she's new money and doesn't have an ounce of class or sophistication.
I don't think she's the brightest blogger, but I think her cringe dance is a f you to us all. As in I'm back in my house and you can all go f yourself, I'm fine and got away with it.

She kills me 😩

I work in a pharmacy and the amount of her crap we cannot shift, then her heading away is a kick in the teeth to us and others on the front line working while she's sunning herself in dubai. We're terrified of catching covid and she's host chefs, on holidays and that crap rte show. I've complained but heard nothing back. Surprise, surprise.

F you sue and your big empty house / life.

• Heart
So Katie had a post up last night “studying?” yet nothing before that clearly reading here and though “oh shit I better whack something up!”

As for Sue, I honestly love her tan (I hate admitting that) but for the love of god stay at home you dose of shit. I cancelled two holidays this year, we all love the sun and a break away would be lovely but Covid is no joke. I’ve had two friends end up in hospital with it (both young) and one was in ICU in the summer (she is extremely fit and healthy) it’s no joke but Sue and co can swan off like the Irish Z list Kardashians to “we control women and hate the LGBT+ community”Dubai.

The fact her page was complete and utter radio silence for a number of days says it all

Brook makes me cringe so much. He was harping on about there’s no chance he’d be taking the vaccine. Was so tempted to ask if he does a full quality check on his coke supply!!!

• Haha

Sineadgorza

What does Zoe Whelan do? I have to laugh at those beach parties at Nikki Beach when they celebrate a fucking bottle of champagne coming out and being poured!!? Like wtf😂 it's pure tack! It's on her stories
Knackers the lot of them.
Sue thinks she's pure class...
I had booked a trip to Dubai in Feb for New Year's... could have gone but it's the wrong and idiotic thing to do. She thinks people are jealous of her when they disagree with her actions.. it's not about money.. others can afford to do the same they're just not scum like her.

Maybe Phoenix magazine can have a photographer waiting for her in Dublin Airport 🤣

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
Sorry but I think her clothes are absolutely atrocious.. very alexis Colby 😭 as for the older lady presenting that shit show with her.... fucking hell she’s a melt and a half 🥴

• Haha

Tmcc85

She bugs the hell out of me with the whole ‘hard work pays off’ or ‘I’ve worked my ass off’. So many people work their ass off but still struggle to get by. Does she mean that these people aren’t ‘successful’?
I agree... Maybe she should stop trying to compare her work to Leo do Caprio or Steve Jobs, when she's a girl from Skerries, wrote a blog at the right time, bought a new face, gaff & a loada designer gear, on the back of flogging white label shite in Penney's....
She has zero content now her hols and nights out have stopped... Or so we are meant to think. She is a fucking bore 😴

ela87

Chatty Member
Omg Katie’s haul now 🙈 what is she wearing! Think she needs her own thread I don’t think she has one
Haha....I'd say she's better off tagging onto Sue's thread as that's an accurate reflection of her life.

• Haha

Sineadgorza

He had a pretty steady hand pouring the champagne just there. Looks is fine health.
Sorry but...I've literally been on my deathbed..no exaggeration..nothing short of a miracle I am alive today... but man... I looked damn good and no-one would have known what was happening inside my body. People said I looked better than ever at my sickest... looks can be deceiving. I had a fake it till ya make it mentality so tried to look nice. People see what they want to see.

Vangirl

VIP Member
Brutal. The clothes she pulled were dreadful. The tacky gold MK bag. Couldn't come up with anything else to say other than you would totally rock this dress🙄.
Considering Sue didn't even style herself for the show she really has no business styling anyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Base2019

VIP Member
Not everyone in life wants kids. Someone does not have a non successful life if they don't have kids. That whole Irish mentality has to change. Many works with kids daily and don't plan to have any. Doesn't define the person/couple but the odd few think it does.
Definitely. I just meant it might be a touchy subject for her if that is the case. I am unable to have kids due to being diagnosed with cancer this year. Never thought it would happen to me. Just resonated with me a bit

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20