Sosueme #3 nothing to do, maybe just order another Deliveroo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have so much venom. Can’t rational people with fairly balanced views write in these forums without you assuming I’m knee deep in so sue me’s pocket? Like you clearly have a massive issue other than Dubai but like if I don’t or I’m okay with it, I’m fairly sure I’m entitled to my opinion. So go shout down another person for having an opinion other than your own, you absolute weirdo.
Not sure i would consider a balanced view going against government guidelines..but okay 🙄
Hope you get around to posting about Louise babe.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And yeah. I know all about the health benefits of sun for certain illnesses and won’t be told to “shut the duck up” for voicing them by some ego centric, blogger obsessed, tattle life d-list poster.
My partner is heading to Dubai for work so we know all about it and I’m only delighted to be able to school you on something you speak so passionately about @Sineadgorza.

Mod edit: All, this forum is not for arguing with other members. Do not derail the thread. Either ignore a user or scroll past.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4
Is it just a coincidence Kay-Dee paid for a covid test just a few days before they all disappeared off the gram

Reactions: 19
Not 100% but I heard somewhere that "influencers" were getting paid by the government to spout off the guidelines to there followers to get them to listen to the rules cause they would hit a different audience. Same with that style sabby one, going on how sick she was but could do a full wash and make her bed, they all have the swipe up to the covid guidelines.
Yes, Aisling Kearns was one such influencer who was involved in paid partnership backed by our government for a campaign called antiviral_ireland whereby young people highlighted Covid awareness. The same girl was literally hanging out of people on nights out back home and taking photos of more than 6 people at a table in a pub. Her behaviour was disgraceful.

Reactions: 5
Can I just ask how her or anyone going to Dubai is actually risky to the rest of us? Like they have to literally pay for their own COVID test before leaving and again before arriving back in the country so like?? I get we’re all raging we can’t move an inch here in Ireland but if I was able to afford it I’d be gone 👋
It’s nothing to do with whether you’ve been tested for COVID 19 pre travel or not. Ireland has not placed this requirement on incoming travel as yet. She may well have had a negative test result prior to her holiday for entry into Dubai. And even if she has a negative test result coming back into the country there’s still a significant risk given the incubation period of this virus and how it spreads. My point is negative results or not she will need to isolate for 14 days upon return and we all know she won’t do that.

Reactions: 15
She shouldn’t be there it’s that simple just Cus she has money doesn’t make her special I actually can’t stand that family fake fuckers selfish pricks she needs to be reported

I do think the comments on RTEOne instagram are few but the likes on each of those few comments are HUGE!
If ppl didn't know b4 tonight's show that Su is a selfish cow, they sure do now.
I'm not on Twitter but is it starting to do it's rounds there at all?
#sodubai #soflewme #drippingbullshit #thevilecouncillor
Send me link lol

Reactions: 7
Are So Poos family online harassing people again???

One simple wardrobe selfie or picture of her tv (which Sue loves sharing) and it would have stopped all the rumours. But she didn't do that cause she can't from Dubai!

Reactions: 11
Must be yeah will anything be done I wonder it’s a disgrace I hope she looses the whole lot and goes bankrupt

Reactions: 3
I think she thinks if she ignores the situation it will go away!

She will be back soon, she has new lips gloss to flog. Cause ya know, the world needs more lip gloss!

Reactions: 10
BCC3B9CF-B18A-4F51-A705-45171DA026BA.png

Good lord if this doesn’t show all the work that’s been done to her face then I dunno what 🤣🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
My cousin works in the airport and was saying a few photographers have been lurking asking after her..

Must read here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.