SoSueMe #16 She's still in the comp, it's such a farce. I just wish she'd fall on her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Air up gets very very mixed reviews - but besides that its nearñy 50 bleeping quid for a bottle chill out boozy, ur not Kim K 😒 Also the grandad thing, duck off, like who fuckin cares - anything for engagement 😡

Reactions: 9
Air up gets very very mixed reviews - but besides that its nearñy 50 bleeping quid for a bottle chill out boozy, ur not Kim K 😒 Also the grandad thing, duck off, like who fuckin cares - anything for engagement 😡
Also, isn't it kind of promoting disordered eating? Which Sue is defo doing right now!

Reactions: 4
That air up bottle is 30 euros and I've no idea how much the pods are to replace but christ almighty just drink water and add a slice of lemon or lime or cucumber or mint or something. I've no bother downing the water, I get people don't love it but jesus you don't need your water to taste like iced coffee. it's a racket.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That air up bottle is 30 euros and I've no idea how much the pods are to replace but christ almighty just drink water and add a slice of lemon or lime or cucumber or mint or something. I've no bother downing the water, I get people don't love it but jesus you don't need your water to taste like iced coffee. it's a racket.
She really would flog any shite for money.

Reactions: 8
Whatever about people being told it's 2023 and not to comment re: having kids or not, somebody needs to tell Sue it's 2023 and the 1970s in regards to the f#*king hair lately. The state of it!!!
🎼 Money can't buy you class.
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 She's like farrah fawsett from Charlie's angels 1978

Reactions: 4
Yeah I love water but my mam doesn’t so she uses those small miwadi squeezy things for taste and they’re €2 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are we trying to get the lad’s attention or make the husband see why he is missing. I don’t know what’s the underwear shoots are about but put it away love. Also are the tits real ??
You should probably crop those pics

Are we trying to get the lad’s attention or make the husband see why he is missing. I don’t know what’s the underwear shoots are about but put it away love. Also are the tits real ??
I think she got the boobs done before the wedding ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.