SoSueMe #16 She's still in the comp, it's such a farce. I just wish she'd fall on her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her life is vacuous
Like sooooo boring. I said it before, all the money & freedom she has, she could be anywhere in the world but no same borebag locations. Calls herself an fashionista, yet never visits NY, Paris, Milan or even off the map Moroccan bazaars. Even the bloggers with Kids have more exciting travels.

Reactions: 17
Like sooooo boring. I said it before, all the money & freedom she has, she could be anywhere in the world but no same borebag locations. Calls herself an fashionista, yet never visits NY, Paris, Milan or even off the map Moroccan bazaars. Even the bloggers with Kids have more exciting travels.
This is what boggles my mind, if I had her money, no kids, loads of free time, I'd travel the world.

Reactions: 19
This is what boggles my mind, if I had her money, no kids, loads of free time, I'd travel the world.
Agreed. I'm the same age as Sue and if I'd her free time and money I'd probably have most of Europe visited, Iceland, parts of America, Australia and NZ. You could almost count on one hand how many places she's been to - Portugal, Marbella, Dubai, Vegas.
Get out there and live your life Sue!!

Reactions: 8
God, she's really sad. She just had to get the YSL bag in the post workout picture
As if people would bring their designer bag to a workout. And then making sure we see Dzzyls nicely folded underwear. Ffs, who the hell cares about this stuff.

Really scrambling for content. She thinks she making us envious but it really reeks of desperation. She just isn't relevant to social media consumers.

Reactions: 13
IMG_1929.png
Yawn yawn yawn! What an empty life! I am in no way jealous, I live abroad in a ‘sunny’ country. You’d swear she is the only one. Everything is so show off. There is nothing wholesome about her & her life

Reactions: 10
God, she's really sad. She just had to get the YSL bag in the post workout picture
As if people would bring their designer bag to a workout. And then making sure we see Dzzyls nicely folded underwear. Ffs, who the hell cares about this stuff.

Really scrambling for content. She thinks she making us envious but it really reeks of desperation. She just isn't relevant to social media consumers.
Wealthy people don't actually wear anything with a logo on it, that's why she's such a dope. Ostentatious is not a good look.

Reactions: 13
Yea blast from the past alright. Wasn’t that your failed clothing line 🤷🏼‍♀️
IMG_8084.png

---
She really hasn’t an eyelash to her name.

IMG_8085.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
What has she just worn out for dinner? Didnt know if she was going to the beach or what

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.