SoSueMe #16 She's still in the comp, it's such a farce. I just wish she'd fall on her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her advertisement she just shared for the wealth summit. I can hear words, but its like her face isn't moving. She looks nothing like herself
She can hardly speak. I don't know if it's the teeth, the lips or both!

Reactions: 1
She can hardly speak. I don't know if it's the teeth, the lips or both!
I know everybody wants to be the best version of themselves but I always find it sad that people are that insecure in their own bodies that they feel the need to get that much work done.

Reactions: 5
I know everybody wants to be the best version of themselves but I always find it sad that people are that insecure in their own bodies that they feel the need to get that much work done.
Even Courtney Cox came out last week saying she regrets all the work she had done. Boozie Suzie is the definition of insecure. She has ruined her face.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6

😂😂😂😂😂 In here I presume
FINALLY SHE'S RECOGNISED 🤣 Maybe now she'll stop pointing the camera up them 🙄 Also you know they are all here all the time reading, Kayshee posted a poor me for engagement- but her nostrils are still huge 🤣 Back to Boozy i feel like something is coming i don't know what but there will be an announcement soon - or maybe she got lifted for being a coke bleep and isn't allowed to leave country for a certain period of time - there's a reason she isn't in Paradise read Maldives and I want to know what it is 🤣

• Haha
Even Courtney Cox came out last week saying she regrets all the work she had done. Boozie Suzie is the definition of insecure. She has ruined her face.
she looks like she’d beeeeeeeat you iif you looked sideways at her in that first photo

• Haha
Her advertisement she just shared for the wealth summit. I can hear words, but its like her face isn't moving. She looks nothing like herself
'Delighted' to announce she's the only female? How is that something to be proud of? I wouldn't be delighted at all, I'd expect featured speakers to be well rounded.
And yep, she's a wax figure of herself now, she'll be like Sylvester Stallone's mother by the time she's 40.

Reactions: 14
'Delighted' to announce she's the only female? How is that something to be proud of? I wouldn't be delighted at all, I'd expect featured speakers to be well rounded.
And yep, she's a wax figure of herself now, she'll be like Sylvester Stallone's mother by the time she's 40.
Totally agree. If anything she should be appalled that there isn’t an even number of women on the panel.
Women supporting women?? She should be calling them out on it & not using it as an excuse to praise herself.

Reactions: 11
Sue learnt a new word lads... "essentially". anyone hear her trying to say the word simultaneously in the air up ad? 🙄. it's OK sue nobody was expecting 2 big words in the one day.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That is the most pathetic excuse for an ad I've ever seen. She's literally reading off the back of the box. Yet another brand to avoid 🙄

Reactions: 7
You look at Dr Laura GP and Oonagh from Meaghers - both have lost quite a bit of weight in a short space of time and it's widely thought they've used Ozempic or Saxenda to help them with it.

Not sure that Sue would go down that route tbh - the weight was fairly falling off her with all the dancing and I reckon there's something serious enough going on with the family that's keeping her at home onstead of jetting off. I reckon it's likely the stress of all that that's caused more weight loss.
Just my theory anyway!!
Can ya get these pens on the medical card? 👀
---
Wait and see what she looks like in 10 years time 👀

Last edited:
I’d say the mouth is an improvement, no lips can make a person look ‘mean’. I think she looks far better for her work, only thing I’m hating is the current fringe.

Reactions: 3
I know but you shouldn’t and in fairness as an influencer she should know better than to be advertising it. Even just so she doesn’t get the flak for it.
---
The hair is just a joke at this point wtf. It’s like a cross between 80’s and Traveller wedding.
Whatever about people being told it's 2023 and not to comment re: having kids or not, somebody needs to tell Sue it's 2023 and the 1970s in regards to the f#*king hair lately. The state of it!!!
🎼 Money can't buy you class.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have an airup (brought it before all the influencers were flogging it) and she is being super dramatic in those stories promoting it. Yes they are good but Sue was definitely hyping it up. As always nothing genuine with her

I have an airup (brought it before all the influencers were flogging it) and she is being super dramatic in those stories promoting it. Yes they are good but Sue was definitely hyping it up. As always nothing genuine with her
Someone also wrote in another thread that you can get them on AliExpress, the pods too. Anyone who is thinking of getting one, go there and ignore Boozy and her turkey teeth

• Heart
Thread title suggestion:

SoSueMe #16

Allllll the vitamins, she looks so ill, whisk her off to Portugal, will you Dyl?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.