SoSueMe #16 She's still in the comp, it's such a farce. I just wish she'd fall on her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They all do it. Flog white label shite so they can buy designer, how do people not see this

Reactions: 21
Showing off her Dior sunglasses even though her business sells sun glasses…. That just shows her loyalty to Mantra!
Hah just came here to express same thoughts, the peasants can purchase the made in China cheap crap & she can buy the €400 designer shades.. hilarious really 😎

Reactions: 11
Hah just came here to express same thoughts, the peasants can purchase the made in China cheap crap & she can buy the €400 designer shades.. hilarious really 😎
Ironic, the chumps buying her Mantra gear are funding her designer gear.

Reactions: 8
Jesus Carl Mullen who actually won the bloody competition isn’t even going on about it anymore 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I feel like DWTS has become her personality now! She doesn’t / didn’t have anything else going on! She’s clinging onto it, but like everything else with her she isn’t interested enough to follow on with it!

I know, like has she done one dnace class or attended anything since? Its weird and desperate.
---

The fringe is awful, Im still trying to figure out if it's a joke or not but my god her lips are SO overfilled!!
She apparently was doing a dance class last week but didn't share anything so I'd say she didn't bother doing it. The amount of moaning she did about DWTS I dont know why she would keep dancing 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I know, like has she done one dnace class or attended anything since? Its weird and desperate.
---

The fringe is awful, Im still trying to figure out if it's a joke or not but my god her lips are SO overfilled!!
She says she had booked in a lesson with Denys no mention since!
---
The irony of the ma complaining about the noise from the neighbours renovations 😂😂

• Haha
She says she had booked in a lesson with Denys no mention since!
---
The irony of the ma complaining about the noise from the neighbours renovations 😂😂
Did she actually?? Smokey has me blocked after i messaged her about covid rules back in the height of pandemic and they took a holiday around the xmas.

Imagine complaining to the internet about your neighbours, surely Smokey would eventually interact with these neighbours, even if its a good morning or a hello and they heard through instagram she was berating them for getting renovations!!?? Jealousy maybe that the neighbours are more well off??

Anyone know if they are still directors of the SOSUEME company?

Reactions: 3
Can everyone please stop banging their feckin nails off things 🙉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Her advertisement she just shared for the wealth summit. I can hear words, but its like her face isn't moving. She looks nothing like herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.