SoSueMe #16 She's still in the comp, it's such a farce. I just wish she'd fall on her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha had literally screenshot it to post here... the shadeeeeee 🤣 and clearly knows nothing about d as they have a second family home and family in clare so she frequents there often 🙈 #itsallaboutsue
I’m cringing for her and no chance she will reply 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ha had literally screenshot it to post here... the shadeeeeee 🤣 and clearly knows nothing about d as they have a second family home and family in clare so she frequents there often 🙈 #itsallaboutsue
Isn’t she from Doolin anyway or something? Her dad ran the Doolin ferry 😂😂 how embarrassing

Reactions: 8
Anyone want to tell Suzie that the 2 antibiotics that she took for her self diagnosed viral ‘dose’ did absolutely nothing for her?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Anyone want to tell Suzie that the 2 antibiotics that she took for her self diagnosed viral ‘dose’ did absolutely nothing for her?
but sure she takes a tablet for everything, wakes up and downs cocktails of vitamins and symprove. was pushing that air up bottle for 30 quid that makes it so easy to drink natural plain water "mind blowing"... yes she's there showing a bag of electrolytes to put in water and I was distinctly told by a pharmacist it's only for if you lose alot of sweat through exercise or if you have lost fluid and salts through sickness and diarrhoea and vomiting. she also takes some sort it tea and some tablet at night which gave her and Dylan the best nights sleep. I between this she lives on wine, domino's, jellies and alsorts of rubbish.

Reactions: 7
but sure she takes a tablet for everything, wakes up and downs cocktails of vitamins and symprove. was pushing that air up bottle for 30 quid that makes it so easy to drink natural plain water "mind blowing"... yes she's there showing a bag of electrolytes to put in water and I was distinctly told by a pharmacist it's only for if you lose alot of sweat through exercise or if you have lost fluid and salts through sickness and diarrhoea and vomiting. she also takes some sort it tea and some tablet at night which gave her and Dylan the best nights sleep. I between this she lives on wine, domino's, jellies and alsorts of rubbish.
The sooner regulators shut this sh**e down. It’s so irresponsible letting brainless clothes hangers go online giving vitamin advice and being paid for it. Older folk like us might know it’s BS and an advert but the younger crowd will eat it up. Shocking behavior and so dangerous.

Reactions: 17
Nothing sexy or feminine about her body, no curves. Katie’s body looks better with the bit of weight

Reactions: 7
We'll be still hearing about DWTS when she's 60! 🙄 It finished up the end of March but using it as an excuse for being sick. She's sick because she's not eating a healthy, balanced diet. Pumping herself with far too many supplements and vitamins, it's actually having the opposite effect on her body. Her BMI is far too low for her age and height, She needs to up her calorie intake.

Reactions: 11
Of course she’d love that look, bag of bones inspo. Her video of just finished a work out, not a bead of sweat and hair down. Gtfo. Back to her unhealthy lifestyle & pretend work outs.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
So boozy is back in action, wine at lunch. wine at dinner. so she's gonna spend the whole summer posting bleeping oysters and Rose🙄.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.