Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

floggersunited

Chatty Member
Can we stop with the comments on her and kids, FFS it’s 2023 and we should be all well educated enough not to be passing comments just because a woman in her 30’s does not have kids

Reactions: 73

Saoirsew

Was listening to Ryan's show this morning, Brooke hit a lovely dig 🤣 someone said she was hungover and she said well at least I turned up

• Haha
Reactions: 42

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I’m watching with my neighbour who’s in her late 70s and she just said she doesn’t like Suzanne because she’s a trollop 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
“Hi guys, it’s been a while but I just wanted to jump on stories and say how disappointed I am in you guys for not voting enough for me. It’s all your fault I lost. So I’ll be taking a break from stories for a while, until I get to Portugal. I really would like you all to use this time take a good hard look at yourselves for not making me the winner. Do better guys”

• Haha
Reactions: 39

theGingerBreadMan

I know but you shouldn’t and in fairness as an influencer she should know better than to be advertising it. Even just so she doesn’t get the flak for it.
---
The hair is just a joke at this point wtf. It’s like a cross between 80’s and Traveller wedding.
she looks like a wish version of Maura higgins & the parcel was battered during delivery

• Haha
  • Heart
Never said anything was wrong with not having kids I was making suggestions other than a cigar lounge. She has niece & Nephew that a playroom would be perfect for
Why would she make a room in the house that she can't use? Don't get me wrong, a cigar lounge is the tackiest, stupidest, pure notions idea I've ever heard in my life, my eyes nearly fell out of my head I rolled them that much, but if it was my house I wouldn't make a playroom just for my nieces / nephews, and I don't care if that sounds selfish!

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Speaking from experience, I left it too long, I know the mistake of not trying in my late 30s
But that’s your experience, you don’t know if Sue wants kids. I just think leave her off. I firmly believe if she wanted them she’d have them by now as she’s all the resources in the world to get there.
I’m saying that as someone who had fertility treatment and was lucky it worked. But people constantly asked ‘when’ we were having kids,
They didn’t know our story as it was none of their business.
While huns share their lives and some fertility journeys. Sue doesn’t share or discuss that so think it shouldn’t be expected she wants it. Who knows.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
It just shows all her keep fit and gym life was all BS posing for posts. She did a few weeks intense dance training and the weight fell off her. Anyone who properly trains and looks after themselves also eats properly ie Protein and actual food. She clearly doesn’t eat enough for the work outs she pretends to do. That’s why she waisted so much muscle, what little she had.
Her thighs look like those things you put under your door to stop the breeze coming in

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
wasnt feeling well, despite taking every known supplement in the market that she's gifted/paid to, and exhausted. Wow for a seemingly healthy and fit woman who claims to work out in her private gym, thats worrying...so unwell/tired she couldnt post a thank you to people for voting week after week, congratulate the winners and acknowledge the interview she was missing...

or she was just pissed off and sulking.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

MiaBinaryCode

gas…boozy suzie couldn’t show up for Tubs this morning…yet Carl…WHO WON THE THING…Showed up and did his actual job this morning - fuelled by lucozade and solpadeine…but he still showed up! Boozy suzie…that is what you call WORK ETHIC.

Reactions: 35

MuffinTop411

Never said anything was wrong with not having kids I was making suggestions other than a cigar lounge. She has niece & Nephew that a playroom would be perfect for
ah give over, you literally said time is ticking, she should be thinking about a nursery.
words you’d never say to a man I bet.
people like you give me the absolute ick.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Vangirl

VIP Member
'I'll be a little absent from social media....' translation - I don't need to come on and beg for votes anymore, so there's no need to waste my time on the chats!!!!

Reactions: 33

Peaches29

Lads, I can’t be the only one that is getting serious gay vibes off Dylan? Please someone back me up here?

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Tiffanynyc

I just listened to the recording of the tubridy show. It’s on his podcast, the whole thing. Ryan tubridy even jokes at the start that Suzanne and michael aren’t here, they are probably in a hotel room somewhere, then everyone starts laughing and he says in different hotel rooms obviously or something to that affect. Damien also got a dig in to say that one of the producers told him that he and Carl put in the most hours by a mile. And michael got another dig in by saying “at least u showed up” to Brooke and everyone starts laughing again. She hasn’t done herself any favours by not coming on today. It’s so immature and childish. It’s speaks volumes about her true personality tho.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
Sues pic versus the photographers unedited versions…..

I don’t know why these people can’t leave the faces alone.

also,I’ve rarely seen anything sue has worn be it casually, slightly dressed up, awards nights, etc and thought “fab”

she has no clue! She follows trends, she has no style herself.
Linda Martins looking well there in her rhinestone jacket 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28