SoSueMe #16 She's still in the comp, it's such a farce. I just wish she'd fall on her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we trying to get the lad’s attention or make the husband see why he is missing. I don’t know what’s the underwear shoots are about but put it away love. Also are the tits real ??
She looks so frail in the first one. Like the body of an aul one who has no body fat and muscle mass just wasting away.

Reactions: 9
That photoshoot is the most unsexy thing I’ve seen in a long time. She’s skin & bone & seems to be in the midst of a midlife crisis or breakdown

Reactions: 7
That photoshoot is the most unsexy thing I’ve seen in a long time. She’s skin & bone & seems to be in the midst of a midlife crisis or breakdown
It’s so strange, now so long into her career, she’s decided to bleep it up. She’s as sexy as a shaving rash.

• Haha
It’s so strange, now so long into her career, she’s decided to bleep it up. She’s as sexy as a shaving rash.
Someone told her sex sells but unfortunately for her that ship has sailed.. Carla on the other hand might be a bit better at the sales pitch with her long list of experience, how many men has she gone through

Reactions: 2
Judging by her stories are we to assume that she’s heading off to Portugal this morning and she’ll be there at least until her hairdresser flies over in June…normality for Sue, finally!

Reactions: 2
Judging by her stories are we to assume that she’s heading off to Portugal this morning and she’ll be there at least until her hairdresser flies over in June…normality for Sue, finally!
She had ‘packing for our summer in Portugal in her stories the other day Dylzz is already there

Reactions: 1
A tenner a month to watch a bag of bones eat an oyster, while she mispronounces words and Dylz cheers her on like Kris Jenner with a handheld camera.
Dylz is like her cheerleader, & probably on her payrole like the hairdresser

Reactions: 5
every single time "she hops on" stories shes pushing some sort of supplement. did anyone hear her saying Diarolyte? "what's that thing I take when I'm hungover, oh yeah Diloralite. Diloralite😂😂it actually scares me how bad she is with basic vocabulary, grammar, spelling, pronunciation. shocking. on a side not a pharmacist told me a few years back to only take Diarolyte /electrolyte drinks when clearly necessary because it can upset your PH levels in your body if you take it when you don't need to. and it always shocks me when she recklessly gives out incorrect information such as "lashing the vitamins" into her and taking double doses etc. she's always sick for someone who takes so many vitamins and minerals and supplements.

Reactions: 8
She's always sick because she doesn't eat a balanced diet. Wine, oysters, crisps and domino's are the only things she eats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.