SoSueMe #16 She's still in the comp, it's such a farce. I just wish she'd fall on her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Cáca_Milis for the thread title

My first time setting up a thread, hopefully I have done it right, This was the first thread title that popped up when I filtered by most likes

Recap
We were all struck down with the vomitting bug after Zzzdylan posted a photo of them "spending mornings together"
So boozy is still making it through every week on Dancing with the RTE stars even though she is sh1t and forgets her dance steps
Judges were gifted with some dripping sh1te to try and gain some decent scores
Boozys family are back in the picture and fully supporting the voting campaign by handing out leaflets in the shopping centre
Dylan was allowed back to portugal

Anything else?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Jesus christ. her IWD post/reel, seriously would she ever get over herself, it's meant to be about other women in your life, a post praising herself telling us all the wonderful things she is🤣🤣🤣🤣. she is some clown. she takes herself way too seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jesus christ. her IWD post/reel, seriously would she ever get over herself, it's meant to be about other women in your life, a post praising herself telling us all the wonderful things she is🤣🤣🤣🤣. she is some clown. she takes herself way too seriously.
Thought the same, it was all about Boozie Suzie. And then the comments blowing more smoke up her arse 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Carl Mullen posted a lovely letter about him that his sister wrote and shared it. He’s putting massive hours in, I hope he stays and Susie gets the 🥾

Reactions: 16
Out at the school, and the students holding the fliers!!! Beyond desperate 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Carl Mullen posted a lovely letter about him that his sister wrote and shared it. He’s putting massive hours in, I hope he stays and Susie gets the 🥾
Carl is great, he’s genuine and such a grafter he works so hard at everything thing he does yes he well deserves to stay over So Sue.

Out at the school, and the students holding the fliers!!! Beyond desperate 🤦🏻‍♀️
She's shocking, she has no shame, and its obvious as duck the DWTS is a TOTAL FIX, I wish someone of the other contestants who have been eliminated would just admit its all fixed 🙃

Reactions: 7
Wonder whats bothering Susan more is that she had to buy the washing machine or that door is black... surely to god she would have realised that when in the shop.

Reactions: 8
Boozy is like a bleeping contortionist trying to show her pancake hole 🤣 They'll be no DWTS cause she'll put her back out trying to accentuate the PADDING in them Freddys 😆

Reactions: 2
Is that someone belonging to Michael who got gifted SoSue cosmetics?
She always comes on to say how nervous she is, and in the same breath looks for the votes, just comes across as oh pity me, I work hard, I’m tired, blood sweat and tears, I deserve this

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She always comes on to say how nervous she is, and in the same breath looks for the votes, just comes across as oh pity me, I work hard, I’m tired, blood sweat and tears, I deserve this
I do be just staring at my phone in disbelief while she sits there shamelessly begging for votes, none of the other contestants do it and then she's so condescending "you guys are on this journey with me" Stfu Sue and get going to Portugal.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Looks like his brothers wife, felix blah blah is the image of him that's what I'm saying that, they bro and the wife have public pages, they both seem to be polish huns 🙈

I don’t watch DWTS, but if she doesn’t go tonight, they may as well axe the show again, as it is such a joke to still have her on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.