SoSueMe #16 She's still in the comp, it's such a farce. I just wish she'd fall on her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All her reels look really depressing. Her life just fills me with sadness. Like you see other bloggers and influencers on holidays and you’re so jealous but her whole life just looks so empty and lonely.

Reactions: 9
Deffo a rental no way she’d have a little bathroom like that with all that clutter. The outfit is horrendous it’s like what you wear in a bike race in the Olympics all she’s missing is the helmet!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I agree she seems to be having some sort of life crisis. she looks so sad and lifeless behind the eyes. looks like she's completely lost. the type of content she depended on in 2015 to look interesting like going out drinking constantly, dying for days after eating in fancy places, going on holiday after holiday and showing off, trying to wear eye catching outfits, displaying designer logos, she's still at it and it's just tragic now, it's nothing to be envious of like it was then, it's just old, stale, boring and everyone else has moved on.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t think she is right since been replaced as CEO of her company, whatever narrative she spun it’s obvious she is a bit lost since.

Reactions: 8
Those ikea purchases were awful. The stand for toiletries I get but those suction shelves are atrocious and she's put them everywhere 😂 I thought they had bought with her stories being in ikea but deffo think it's a rental. Wonder when they will be out on the boat seeing as it's been docked for so long...

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.