Sophiena_Official #4 Hi Ho, Hi Ho it’s off to blag I go, with a freebie here and a freebie there! Hi Ho hi Ho!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good grief…….
TT is such a vile horrible place that doesn’t deserve her ‘babies’
Yet just a few hours after being home with hospital with the new money maker she’s posting videos of him on there for the minions to see!
won’t be long and the poor poppet will be involved in an advert to really cash in and pay his way!

Reactions: 8
I know she has just given birth etc but I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. She really is unattractive!

Reactions: 14
She’s such a dramatic fake muppet
Of course she is.
ive said this from day 1 when she was relatively new on TT.
complete fraud and clearly an act she puts on as there’s been comments on this thread from one or two who have actually met her! 😬🫣

Reactions: 2
The explanation of the name is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard.

Reactions: 3
What was it ?
Oh jeez it was about 7 stories long. All about the name Wren being a little bird and it’s the last one in the nest and he’s the last one in the nest (but it’s Ren not Wren 🤦🏻‍♀️) then his middle name is after someone and they wanted them all to sound the same so they put “ley” on the end etc etc etc etc

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe they didn’t pick a name that relates to making or gaining money and wealth as that’s the main reason for the poor wee lad to have been conceived sadly.
It was the same with them poor doggies she got just to gain popularity and income from the minions going mad and wanting to see them!
she saw how much attention Dan spragg got when his baby arrived….. same with Charlotte who not so long ago gave birth……old sophiena na na na na saw just how many ads and cash could be made if her and chris had a new cash injection baby so she went for it……. Now it’s a race against time to rake in as much money as they possibly can to be able to buy a bigger house as chateau bunce is only a 3 bed I think and no way will the 2 bigger kids want to share their rooms!

Oh jeez it was about 7 stories long. All about the name Wren being a little bird and it’s the last one in the nest and he’s the last one in the nest (but it’s Ren not Wren 🤦🏻‍♀️) then his middle name is after someone and they wanted them all to sound the same so they put “ley” on the end etc etc etc etc
So the baby wasn't named after the character, Renley in Game of Thrones then? 🤣🤣🤣
Admit it Sophie na na na, he was wasn't he?
I think the Ren/Wrèn story is a bit far fetched but she would never admit to it. 🙄
Sophie does anything just to be a little bit out there or out there! 😖

Is that all the baby has?

So the baby isn't seriously or anything m because the way she goes on its like the baby isn't very well??

I heard one of her stories a couple of days ago where she said the baby has to stay under the lamp for a certain amount of time……. Yet every other video was of her or someone else holding the baby and not under the very important lamp?
Oh I guess if he’s under the lamp she can’t take photos and post content so again the selfish fraud puts the plastic Instagram friends first to keep them updated!🫣

Why did we need 50 billion stories of her moaning about how big her boobs are and then grabbing them on camera 🤢 surely after having 2 kids already its not a shock when your milk comes in?!
Its so sad how much we have seen of the little baby already, don't even think its been his due date yet has it 😅