Sophiena_Official #4 Hi Ho, Hi Ho it’s off to blag I go, with a freebie here and a freebie there! Hi Ho hi Ho!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buckle up witches the adverts are primed and ready to go as money maker mark 3 has arrived.
The poor thing is going to grow up with a camera in his face 24/7…………..
the other 2 babies won’t like the spotlight being taken away from them you wait and see!

Reactions: 6
Just reading some of the comments on her Instagram post from her followers, oops I mean friends 🤦🏻 you would think they all know her personally, it so embarrassing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
She literally thinks she’s some sort of celebrity doesn’t she 😳 and if you want private family time to soak up the birth of your baby then come off socials altogether…

Reactions: 9
“Omg I knew he was going to come soon” what gave it away, that she was 9 months pregnant perhaps! jesus wept

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Renley?, the poor child when he goes to school
---
Also, she has captioned her tik tok, we have been keeping a little secret, he was only born on Saturday!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She didn’t quite make 36 weeks if I worked it out right? Little bit early.
There’s a TikTok that says she was 21 weeks ok 27th Nov. So she was due around 8th April?

Reactions: 3
She didn’t quite make 36 weeks if I worked it out right? Little bit early.
There’s a TikTok that says she was 21 weeks ok 27th Nov. So she was due around 8th April?
Looks like baby had some time in Nicu too looking at the photos in her announcement

Renley?, the poor child when he goes to school
---
Also, she has captioned her tik tok, we have been keeping a little secret, he was only born on Saturday!
The poor kids already got pulled out of their schools and relocated to somewhere else and another parent has been on this thread to say just how much of a Madame dottie is which obviously comes from watching and copying the fraud at home constantly!

Reactions: 7
And just like that it’s an advert…….
Anyone else find it odd that complete strangers are sharing precious new born photos of the baby……
she was only saying just last week she has absolutely no close friends at all which will be why she conned her sister and mother back onside to be there for her when she’s struggling to keep up with managements demands for recording adverts!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I’m surprised he didn’t come out with tik tok written on his head 😂
---
Thread suggestion #5 just what you all wanted to see its baby money maker number 3!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can anyone imagine being on the same ward as this twit? Whispering in to her phone at 5am every morning whilst people are trying to rest 😤 shocked the midwives don’t actually say anything..

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I dont get why she just doesnt say?
Sophie loves to drip feed info to her followers, she's a control freak so its a power play.
I expect she may have had high blood pressure (pre-eclampsia) and as the treatment is bed rest, theyve put her in hospital to ensure she does get that rest before inducing her.
All that jumping around like an idiot when you're heavily pregnant isn't really the one, is it? But then acting like a 'normal' human doesn't bring in the cash does it?
It made me smile that she has only shared ad's for months on TT but since bubba no. 3's arrival, she's deemed the followers worthy enough of a glimpse of her babies & family life that actually gave her the following that gives her that financial gain!

One of the black and white pictures she showed yest it looked like the baby had bruising on his cheek and forehead??

Reactions: 2