Sophiena_Official #4 Hi Ho, Hi Ho it’s off to blag I go, with a freebie here and a freebie there! Hi Ho hi Ho!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if it’s already been said, I gave up following anything to do with this fraud a long time ago but why did she get rid of the dogs? I know the Frenchie was young I remember her getting that but from what I remember hadn’t she had the other dog a while, I’m sure it was a older dog she’d had for a while?
I don’t think she ever properly said. I think she made out the “babies” were suddenly allergic. It’s similar to Colby having a dairy allergy, yet she feeds him dairy. As she was getting all the work done in her house, I don’t think the dogs fitted the aesthetics anymore, so she “rehomed” them in separate homes…

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Oh don’t forget apart from the fraud, ditching the dogs she also offended SE asian people but reacting like a baby over trying durian fruit and gagging and being pathetic, when she was told beforehand it is a delicacy and defo not to everyone’s taste. She then tried to make a pathetic apology after. IF you actually did proper research on the culture etc you would know rather than jumping on a trend / bandwagon and think it’s hilarious to gag and spit out food.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
The durian fruit disgrace was soon brushed under the carpet but all the drama played right into her hands as her follower number went through the roof, same with the dressing gowns and god awful tacky merch she started flogging!
this fraud hasn’t got a days work in her and certainly no career to fall back on when this social media scam comes crashing down and poor live in nanny/mug chris has to return to his day job! The dogs were shipped out as she apparently didn’t have time for them but also said colby mysteriously was allergic to one of them but rehomed them both….. what an absolute disgrace using the poor boy as an excuse.
i for one am happy people aren’t letting it lie and are still calling her out on it as so many minions will have copied her and got themselves dogs when they saw how cute and cuddly hers were without thinking of the long term care for them. 😡

What’s wrong with baby money make number 3? Why has he gone back into hospital? Why is his face so bruised ?

What’s wrong with baby money make number 3? Why has he gone back into hospital? Why is his face so bruised ?
I think he’s home now. He was a month or so premature so was in and out of hospital a couple of times. The fraud is very very quiet currently so clearly spending time with the 3 money makers but be sure she will soon break cover with either a sob story about nasty messages from people on Instagram or she will have an advert ready to go to start raking in vast sums of cash!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
The money must be running out as she is coming back to Tik Tok, didn’t think it would be long before she did

• Sick
Reactions: 6
The money must be running out as she is coming back to Tik Tok, didn’t think it would be long before she did
Exactly this.
Yes time off with the baby by all means but goodness me wasn’t it lovely without her on TT.
content was ZERO and income will have definitely been dwindling as well as management on her case to pull her finger out and entertain the minions.
she’s so inconsistent, one minute TT is full of nasty vile trolls then the next it’s back to basics and posting constantly!
I did notice she mentioned on her stories the other day she’s still doing the flowers and will be opening a home decor shop this year! 🫣🥴
Yeah right soph you said that last year but the thought of actually doing a days work scared you so you scraped that idea in favour of flogging the kids to advert after advert on the internet!

• Haha
Notice on the latest TT she’s been asked a number of times about the dogs!
brain dead minions falling for the sob story that colby was allergic to them. 🙄
We all know it’s because they were in the way and didn’t match the new colour scheme either so they had to go. ☹

Yes! Saw the comments about colby being ‘allergic’ to the dogs. Colby is allergic to cheese/ lactose and she’s still feeding it to him.
make it make sense

Yes! Saw the comments about colby being ‘allergic’ to the dogs. Colby is allergic to cheese/ lactose and she’s still feeding it to him.
make it make sense
It’s all for the content.
the novelty of the dogs soon wore off so they had to go. She saw how much clout Dan spragg and his mrs got from having a baby so she immediately thought having a new money making baby was the way forward. She’s so blatantly transparent it’s unreal.

Notice on the latest TT she’s been asked a number of times about the dogs!
brain dead minions falling for the sob story that colby was allergic to them. 🙄
We all know it’s because they were in the way and didn’t match the new colour scheme either so they had to go. ☹
Wasn't the white one a bit of a older dog ? So how all of a sudden are they allergic?

One first appears on her grid in Dec 2022, the other one is the earliest pic I can see, Jan 2022.

• Sad
It’s an absolute shambles honestly it really is and she shouldn’t be able to just fob them poor dogs off when ever the going gets tough.
what sort of example is she setting to her 🐐 kids as well as the minions that think the sun shines out of her behind!
rinse and repeat with this fraud, latch onto bigger creators then dump them when she bled them for their followers, get the dogs because the minions love a sob story then they get ditched because she’s too lazy to walk them. Now money maker #3 is here the deals will be rolling in left right and centre but first she’s got to win back the hoards of disgruntled TT minions who she’s ignored for months now.🥴

Reactions: 1
Can the next thread title have something about the dogs ☹
#5 ditched the dogs, back on tiktok with moneymaker no3 to flog
Or something like that 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 8
Sorry I wouldn’t allow my 5 year old to walk around with my newborn like that…