Sophiena_Official #4 Hi Ho, Hi Ho it’s off to blag I go, with a freebie here and a freebie there! Hi Ho hi Ho!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh silly me how could I forget the huge money makers poor Mable and Coco the dogs that were drafted in to boost content and gain followers…… that’s it, they were both shipped out because the fraud couldn’t be bothered to care for them and the novelty had worn off and absolutely nothing to with Colby mysteriously developing an allergy.
Complete cover up and an awful way to treat the dogs. 🤨
She's awful. Absolutely can't stand people who get dogs just for the content. The amount of dairy she shoves down Colby's throat she clearly doesn't care about allergies anyway (thats if he even is dairy intolerant) so his mysterious allergy to the dogs is a poor excuse

Reactions: 4
The dogs were 1 million percent for content which is exactly her aim and such a shame as they are animals that don’t deserve to be treat like that.😡
The same happened with the durian fruit drama, the dressing gown melt down and many other money making schemes.
The sooner the people cotton on to this fraud the better but she will delete and block any negative comments or anyone who doesn’t praise the grifter, I’ve been on the blocked list for a long long time but hang on in the hope she get called out for her acting and disgusting behaviour.

Reactions: 3
She is truly awful. The constant scowl on her face, that bloody california tan filter she always uses, the stupid baby language she speaks, singing song lyrics in every bloody sentence, the twerking and lately flashing her pregnant belly at every opportunity....she's just crass!
I actually wouldn't be surprised if she films the birth, and not just from the head end. 🤢 She arrogant and basic. Can't stand her. She"s a classic narcissist and although I don't bother with her social media that much, I will be glad when she disappears back into mediocrity of suburbia where she belongs.

Reactions: 6
Funny how the dogs were so popular at the beginning…….. clout and interest soon wore off so she knew they had to go as she was too lazy to care for them and walk them enough so it was Colby that mysteriously began having allergies. 🙄
I notice loads of her Instagram that we’re unhappy about the decision to re home the dogs but they were soon shot down by the minions as Soph is such a wonderful mum who would never do anything to harm her ‘babies’ (the same woman who’s some has a dairy intolerance but offer gives him cheese and yogurt etc😳😳)
Just find it desperately sad that the new baby on the way will have 100% been seen as a perfect money maker. Chateaux bunce fraud is hardly big enough for the 4 of them so goodness knows where the real BABY will go once he is big enough and needs his own room?
She will have seen the content and coverage Dann spragg got when their little one arrived so she clearly wants a slice of that content cash and as we all know……. What the grifter wants. The grifter gets regardless of who she may upset in her quest for attention and bundles of cash!

Reactions: 2
Just popped on to say....WTAF is this mornings stories, the "babies" are going to school not outer Mongolia!! Who behaves like this honestly!!!
---
Oh and just to add......has she ever heard of a picture/wall art or some wee things to cosy the white house up?!?

Reactions: 3
"Don't they know who I am?"
Soppy-hyiena is convinced she really is something special these days 🙄
Even Inviting ALL the midwives to her birth! 😆

So the mid-wife has seen her name on the clinic list and only realised she follows Soppy-hyiena once they meet and tells her she's a huge fan? 🤔 hmmm? That sounds like made up story to me.
Get over yourself Sophie!!

Attachments

• Haha
No doubt the fraud will be going live on Instagram when she goes into labour, just think of all that cash she could rake in through sponsorship and ads while she’s delivering baby!
Lucky for her she’s fooled her nearest and dearest into thinking she genuinely wants to be close to them again……… funny that as she spent zero time with her family for years when she wasn’t pregnant with the latest money making scheme!
im surprised she didn’t attempt to rekindle relations with Chris’s side of the family and get another pair of hands fooled into being there for free child care……. Chris’s family must see her for what she is and stay well clear of the grifter and have done for years as she has mentioned many times before when looking for sympathy from her minions!

So the mid-wife has seen her name on the clinic list and only realised she follows Soppy-hyiena once they meet and tells her she's a huge fan? 🤔 hmmm? That sounds like made up story to me.
If she’s so upset about it why not use the money she begged for to go private, she’ll get all the care she craves then

I’d rather have sensible professional care than a bleeping “rave” during labour.
Maybe she should watch the news and see what’s going on in the world outside of her bubble and she’ll see the world doesn’t revolve around her

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If she’s so upset about it why not use the money she begged for to go private, she’ll get all the care she craves then
She’s already going to a private 3d scanning place which wouldn’t be cheap I would say!
Plus I am pretty sure she used to work either in that one or a similar scanning place before she started the fraud social media lifestyle.
All a distant memory now for the fraud now she’s got all this cash coming in!
After having a social media break for a few days it came as no shock to see yet another ‘ad’ posted over on that horrible vile nasty app tiktok! 🙄
Such a vile place but happy to suck in the minions and make them believe you still give a toss what any of them think! 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

• Haha
She’s shown no interest in TT for a while now…… instagram only got a few stories in the mornings then yesterday she put she was in hospital.
As much as I can’t stand the fraud I genuinely hope all is well with baby bump.

Reactions: 1
Borrowed this from another thread but it's something ALL these so called influencers should read before putting images of their kids 🐐 online, but then, they're just little cash cows and money is more important isn't it?

Attachments

That ship has long since sailed with this fraud. The days of her ‘protecting’ the babies were history the moment she saw how much the minions loved seeing them on camera……. Trouble is though is that for every brain washed minion that likes them there is bound to be a sicko/weirdo wanting to see them as well.
TT and Instagram are no places for kids let alone ones as young as innocent as hers but if they’re raking in shed loads of cash she really doesn’t give a toss.
Won’t be long now and the new cash cow will be here and all the ads will be baby based to rake in as much money as she can!