Sophiena_Official #4 Hi Ho, Hi Ho it’s off to blag I go, with a freebie here and a freebie there! Hi Ho hi Ho!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So let me get this right...her child has said that they don't want to eat meat, its nothing new from what I've seen, and instead of coming up with veggie meals for her, she's been shoving nuggets, fish fingers and dippers down her, implying that they're not meat? What the actual duck. Who does that?! She quite happily spends a fortune on C's free from food, so why can't she put some effort into D's diet?
Screenshot_20230406-214551_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230406-215146_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230406-215157_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230406-214601_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 2
The old Tickety Tock has definitely lost its attraction the last couple of weeks and she’s practically cut off the 2 MILLION minion friends by posting next to nothing each day but flat out doing pretty much her whole day on Instagram where she’s raking in the cash but neglecting the ‘babies’ and the baron boyfriend………

Reactions: 6
So it’s Good Friday here in the beautiful sunny U.K. where the country enjoys the start of a long Easter weekend and what does this fraud plan on doing……… sorry ‘babies’ you are stuck indoors all day because grubby mamma has 2 Ads to record so best she can offer is the back garden/building site for them to have a play in.
That’s a whole week of their Easter break off school and they’ve not been to the park or the sea side or out once.
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Well done sophiena na na na na na now you are doing an Amazon storefront it’s gonna be tons more tit you buy in the hope the Instagram minions are as gullible as the TT minions and are sucked into buying the same crap as you and line your filthy pockets some more.🖕🏼

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Dottie Dottie Dottie Dottie Dottie Dottie Dottie Dottie Dottie Dottie Dottie Dottie Dottie Dottie

Reactions: 2
So here’s the real reason the fraud has jumped away from TT and gone full pelt into the world of Instagram.
On the charm offensive showing off the whole chateau Bunce layout along with the ‘babies’ being on constantly to up her followers it’s all just to flog more tit on her Amazon account to line her grubby pockets. 🥴🤑🤑🤑

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 4
So here’s the real reason the fraud has jumped away from TT and gone full pelt into the world of Instagram.
On the charm offensive showing off the whole chateau Bunce layout along with the ‘babies’ being on constantly to up her followers it’s all just to flog more tit on her Amazon account to line her grubby pockets. 🥴🤑🤑🤑
Doing here best 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So let me get this right...her child has said that they don't want to eat meat, its nothing new from what I've seen, and instead of coming up with veggie meals for her, she's been shoving nuggets, fish fingers and dippers down her, implying that they're not meat? What the actual duck. Who does that?! She quite happily spends a fortune on C's free from food, so why can't she put some effort into D's diet? View attachment 2083212View attachment 2083216View attachment 2083217View attachment 2083210
....Because she is a lazy biatch that barely cooks as it is and when she does, only cooks some crappy concoction (like today"s smoked salmon & avocado on a crumpet, wtf is that?! 🤢) Or what she wants to eat even if it may affect Colby's milk intolerance or Dotty's aversion to meat.
To deliberately feed your own child milk or in this case, meat when you know how upset Dottie would be, That really is a really crappy thing to do. 😠

Reactions: 6
Lazy biatch indeed shaz……..
gone 11 am and the slog was still in her pyjamas and dressing gown the absolute slob……. Seeing her like that gave brought back memories of old waynetta slob from the telly years ago!
How fortunate she the ‘babies’ when asked what they wanted to do today both asked for a pyjama day just what the fraud will have wanted them to say as god forbid they actually get taken out got some enjoyment on this beautiful sunny day! ☹

• Heart
Lazy biatch indeed shaz……..
gone 11 am and the slog was still in her pyjamas and dressing gown the absolute slob……. Seeing her like that gave brought back memories of old waynetta slob from the telly years ago!
How fortunate she the ‘babies’ when asked what they wanted to do today both asked for a pyjama day just what the fraud will have wanted them to say as god forbid they actually get taken out got some enjoyment on this beautiful sunny day! ☹
Even tho the ‘babies’ have started to annoy me I do feel for them being stuck in all day everyday. Even just a walk with the dogs round the block would get them out and some fresh air. We had a pj day today but the kids have been out in the garden playing football and on the trampoline. Bathed and now in bed ready for a busy weekend. No doubt they have no plans whatsoever for the rest of the holidays

Even tho the ‘babies’ have started to annoy me I do feel for them being stuck in all day everyday. Even just a walk with the dogs round the block would get them out and some fresh air. We had a pj day today but the kids have been out in the garden playing football and on the trampoline. Bathed and now in bed ready for a busy weekend. No doubt they have no plans whatsoever for the rest of the holidays
She goes on to say chris went to B&Q and the ‘babies’ jumped at the chance to get out of the house the poor things.
The whole house completely on camera so no where to hide at all she’s completely sold out not just the ‘babies’ but their family home to the social media worm hole and every freak and weirdo around the world that wants to look into her life.

Reactions: 5
The venom in Sophie's IG post about being 'mum shamed' by not giving Dottie her salad the other day....no Sophie, it was a comment but because you took it the wrong way, you start spitting your vile spite using that rediculous 'mum shaming' bollox.

Why do all these TT mothers think they have done something more AMAZING than anyone else who has birthed a child? Women have been having children for centuries and those mothers didn't expect adulation, praise and rewards, but the mothers of today (like Sophie na na na) seem to think they deserve it more.

You're literally as dumb as a box of hair, barely cook for your children and when you do, more often than not, you ignore their dietary requirements and serve them up food they shouldn't eat or low cal slimming world recipes because that's what YOU want to eat. You should shamed for that tbh!

Oh and by the way Sophie, while i have your attention, some small requests/observations for you -
• please stop using that california tan filter on your IG posts, it just makes you look grubby. Your makeup is dark enough but with that filter, it just makes you look like you're an extra in a traveller wedding party.
• Enough of the farting - it's not big, clever or even funny any more. It simply makes you look scummy. It may be natural, but no one wants to hear you farting continuously
• Stop trying to bleed your followers ('friends') out of every penny you can. Are you not getting enough money and freebies each month from the gifts, ads & Paid Partnerships without trying to leech even more from this new Amazon storefront commission you have cottoned on to. Are you really that desperate for money, or is it just pure greed?
• Get off your high horse and start listening to your baby money earners - buy/cook Colby dairy free food and Dottie vegan or vegetarian food and instead of buying all that Disney crap at B&M, buy yourself 2 decent cookbooks on those diets!!!
• And lastly, your blatant M&S suck up TT was cringeworthy....you're desperate to get another M&S collab and you'd sell yours and your kids souls to get it.
You come across as greedy, vain, ignorant, arrogant, a sad and lonely person in a, by your own admission, sexless relationship. Doesn't sound like you're 'living the dream' to me. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
MILK chocolate pancakes and peanut BUTTER drizzle for the poor boys breakfast this morning.
Good lord this woman is so selfish it’s unreal I do worry that these children are seriously mistreated. ☹
As for the acting and over the top smarm giving the ‘babies’ a hug while their eyes are strangely fixated and locked onto the camera lense I find it so odd that this woman spends sooooooooo long talking utter crap to people.
I wonder what today will bring for them all at chateaux Bunce.
A day out in the sun for the ‘babies’ or a day in the garden dodging dog tit and building rubble and riding on a rusty old bike for dottie while mamma fraud tries to flog prison dinner plates on her TT shop…….. sorry that was last month as TT shop is long gone along with Ben rantz and his merch, the god awful dressing gowns and so on as it’s all about the Amazon now and making as much commission as she can get her grubby little hands on.