Sophiena_Official #4 Hi Ho, Hi Ho it’s off to blag I go, with a freebie here and a freebie there! Hi Ho hi Ho!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I wouldn’t allow my 5 year old to walk around with my newborn like that…
No me neither , sitting down with a cushion is safer. I expect she has done that expecting trolls to comment so she can make a big hoo har video about it.

Reactions: 2
A lot of comments saying they’ve rehomed their dogs. How long did they have them ?? Apparently colby has an allergy….

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Wasn't the white one a bit of a older dog ? So how all of a sudden are they allergic?
I remember doing a bit of research into allergies and apparently you can suddenly become allergic to your pet. However, like others have said, Colby has a dairy allergy, but she continues to feed him dairy… she’s said before that he’s sometimes ok with it. If you’re allergic, you aren’t sometimes not 🤦🏼‍♀️
My cousins have a dairy allergy, and they can’t have anything without being affected. As children growing up in the 70’s and 80’s this was a nightmare! They couldnt eat eggs either, so eating out was a challenge. One also has a nut allergy, and carries an epi pen. She doesn’t sometimes eat nuts and is ok! She lies so much. Those dogs were rehomed (separately 💔) because she couldn’t be arsed with them. She couldn’t make money off them, so disguarded them. I don’t know how old coco was, did she have her when “the babies” were actual babies?

Colby was only allergic to one of the dogs….. he’s never been allergic to her sisters dog which I’m sure looks the same breed as coco so why rehome both of them?
she does the same everytime when things are quiet and to boost interaction she’s got to do something to whip up a storm.
Look at the durian fruit drama…….
even the flower business when loads of orders mysteriously went missing which caused a load of drama and raised her profile again.
Them god awful cheap nasty dressing gowns she started selling even wound loads of followers up as she didn’t cater for us larger ladies but yet again a crappy fake apology with some crocodile tears and it was soon brushed under the carpet.
the fact there’s yet more people on her TT asking about the dogs tells me she’s really pissed a lot more people off this time round.
To those asking if you read this be prepared to be blocked as poor old soph doesn’t like it when people question her and only likes it when the minions are praising her and kissing her backside! 🥴🫣

Shame the fraud got rid of the tredmill…….. she’s out pounding the streets,
Could you imagine seeing her talking crap into the phone while walking up the road.
still no sign of good old beckstaaaaaaa yet then! 🫣

• Haha
I stopped watching Sophie's SM a few months ago as the sight of her face, just gave me an unnatural RAGE!😡

IT got to the point I couldn't stand looking at her face, hearing her screeching voice, that huge, open, cavernous gob filled with, what looks like far too many teeth and the stupid dancing and acting that I haven't seen any of her media posts since befote she had Renley (wherever did that name come from? Let me guess? Game of Thrones or some other popular series???).

I've just seen one of her stories where she asked Dottie, and I quote, "Do you want a chocolate milky moo moo's?" 🥴🤢🤦🏻‍♀️
That's when I turned the stories off again!
Why is she talking in baby language to Dottie still? Let the kids 🐐 grow up Ffs!!!! You might still call them babies but they're far from babies, they're both in primary school!!

On that note, show some respect to poor Chris, his name is Chris not Chrissy. Calling him Chrissy just makes him sound so pathetic and emasculated, exactly where you like him to be, by the way you treat him.

Give it up Sophie, your 15 mins of "SM fame" Is definately over. Put your phone down and concentrate on your new baby. I expect you will be looking to rehome Colby & Dottie just like you did Coco & Mabel once their £ pulling powers wear off as well. Poor Renley will be working hard for his formula milk pretty soon! Whats next to bring in the punters? Another pet? A family house extension (I hope you won't be wring up anything since you're not a qualified electrician! Yes you are? Show us your Gold Card then!
Whatever the next niche is as long as it keeps the freebies and ads coming in, that's all that matters!

Shes also planning on a twig shop by the end of the year? I hope she's undertaken a few courses on how to do it properly by then! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I just can’t believe she still does so many stories through out the day when clearly the washing pile should take some of her attention.
i dont have the time or patience to listen to the fraud waffle on, although it’s good to see there’s plenty of unhappy people still asking about the doggies on both TT and Instagram.
poor little things were only brought in to boost ratings and interaction with the minions.☹

Reactions: 4
Anyone else watch Baby Reindeer and spend the whole time noticing the similarities between Donny and Sophs very own Reindeer, Chrissy?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone else watch Baby Reindeer and spend the whole time noticing the similarities between Donny and Sophs very own Reindeer, Chrissy?
Yes! All the way through, but more so during his drug taking days. Only because they made his face look thinner and chrissy has a very gaunt look. What’s the betting Soooopphhhhiiieeeeenaaaaaa either completely takes the piss out of the likeness, as she watches it in bed, recording her reactions. (Weird that she does that). Or she’ll do a load of stories saying that she’s sick of getting messages from strangers (the same strangers that she gets her kids to make videos for 😤) telling her her husband look like Richard Gadd!

Reactions: 3
She absolutely hates the fact someone else is a as bigger fraud as her and is tapping into the brain dead minion money pot and set up a fake Facebook account! 😂
She forgets the days when a load of twigs she made mysteriously disappeared and blamed the courier company, or when she set up the patreon page to suck money out her followers and who could forget the absolutely terrible awful merch crap that she tried to flog! 😂😂😂
Her old manager will have definitely made a tidy sum of money by holding onto the old Facebook page they made together before she got greedier and went to another management company.
That account she claims is being shut down now so someone will have definitely paid a ransom fee to have it taken down!

Attachments

I didn’t have time to watch her long winded stories yesterday but caught a bit about someone called Ally stealing her ‘content’ & it’s under investigation?? What’s that about??

• Haha