Sophiena_Official #4 Hi Ho, Hi Ho it’s off to blag I go, with a freebie here and a freebie there! Hi Ho hi Ho!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did we need 50 billion stories of her moaning about how big her boobs are and then grabbing them on camera 🤢 surely after having 2 kids already its not a shock when your milk comes in?!
Its so sad how much we have seen of the little baby already, don't even think its been his due date yet has it 😅
I wondered this when she said “so many of you have messaged to say your milk settles” bla bla bla Soph this is not your first rodeo babes!
---
Did they use forceps?
No by the sounds of it he’s come out very very fast with his fist in his face.

Reactions: 3
I wondered this when she said “so many of you have messaged to say your milk settles” bla bla bla Soph this is not your first rodeo babes!
---

No by the sounds of it he’s come out very very fast with his fist in his face.

Wow, poor chap....

Reactions: 2
I heard one of her stories a couple of days ago where she said the baby has to stay under the lamp for a certain amount of time……. Yet every other video was of her or someone else holding the baby and not under the very important lamp?
Oh I guess if he’s under the lamp she can’t take photos and post content so again the selfish fraud puts the plastic Instagram friends first to keep them updated!🫣
God knows. When my son had jaundice at 3 days old we had to go back into hospital and he was put under the lights for 18hrs. Only to taken out for nappy changes and milk feeds. I cried most of the time he was in there (first time mum and hormones🤣) everyone can be different with jaundice but I wasn’t updating social media and popping him home whenever

Thread suggestion #5 and just like that money maker no 3 is here, Soph you're still a twit

Reactions: 3
God knows. When my son had jaundice at 3 days old we had to go back into hospital and he was put under the lights for 18hrs. Only to taken out for nappy changes and milk feeds. I cried most of the time he was in there (first time mum and hormones🤣) everyone can be different with jaundice but I wasn’t updating social media and popping him home whenever

I had a micro prem, 27 wks. They had a heat lamp for jaundice for a while. His nappy was done in his incubator and he was fed via a nasogastric tube. I cried too, first time Mamma. Knew I wouldn't have any more.

• Heart
It’s an incredibly wonderful story becoming a mother and truly blessed but for goodness sake would this fraud just put the phone down for a minute and concentrate on the new money maker rather than read messages and talk to complete strangers on her phone.
she’s already said she has no friends and she’s shown many times just how vile she is when she doesn’t get her own way so she’s lonely because people keep their distance and don’t want to be associated with her…… just like all the TT people that have unfollowed her and don’t mix with her any more!

Reactions: 4
It’s an incredibly wonderful story becoming a mother and truly blessed but for goodness sake would this fraud just put the phone down for a minute and concentrate on the new money maker rather than read messages and talk to complete strangers on her phone.
she’s already said she has no friends and she’s shown many times just how vile she is when she doesn’t get her own way so she’s lonely because people keep their distance and don’t want to be associated with her…… just like all the TT people that have unfollowed her and don’t mix with her any more!
I cannot believe she is storying constantly on Insta. Put your phone down, get to know your new baby and enjoy the moments.
Pathetic

Good grief I actually made it right to the end of her stories at lunch today and it’s actually quite amusing to see her moaning about her old manager who has the rights to her Facebook page and won’t give it back to her! 🤣
She’s been offered to buy it back for a staggering £25k! Sorry soph but you reap what you sow, the old manager clearly has his head screwed on and you signed your rights away because of greed and wanting to make a quick buck so you’ve gotta suck it up and see them still making money from the Facebook page you have absolutely no access to! 😬😂
---
Good grief I actually made it right to the end of her stories at lunch today and it’s actually quite amusing to see her moaning about her old manager who has the rights to her Facebook page and won’t give it back to her! 🤣
She’s been offered to buy it back for a staggering £25k! Sorry soph but you reap what you sow, the old manager clearly has his head screwed on and you signed your rights away because of greed and wanting to make a quick buck so you’ve gotta suck it up and see them still making money from the Facebook page you have absolutely no access to! 😬😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
That’s all from the last 2 hours. It’s 7am 😳😳
She must be really lonely. Whether it’s her “job” or not, she still has 2 other kids to get ready for school.. I guess she’s up at 5 am but my god. I’ve got to get stuff done this morning. Don’t have time to sit through an hour of her chatting tit. I wonder how long that actually is in minutes

Reactions: 6
She must be really lonely. Whether it’s her “job” or not, she still has 2 other kids to get ready for school.. I guess she’s up at 5 am but my god. I’ve got to get stuff done this morning. Don’t have time to sit through an hour of her chatting tit. I wonder how long that actually is in minutes
Of course she is…… she’s admitted before she has no actual friends so no one to WhatsApp or message in the mornings for a catch up like everyone else. Still no sign of the ‘bestie’ becks who was not so long ago like part of the furniture there but she’s probably been dumped and added to the scrap heap with Holly, Dan spragg and Ben Rantz amongst others!

Reactions: 1
Another week another pitty party because some of her followers (NOT FRIENDS) asked her about the dogs………. Funny how the ones on Instagram aren’t classed as nasty trolls but if asked from TT they are! 🙄🥴

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Another week another pitty party because some of her followers (NOT FRIENDS) asked her about the dogs………. Funny how the ones on Instagram aren’t classed as nasty trolls but if asked from TT they are! 🙄🥴
She's done a reply to someone saying she thinks different of her now cause she's got rid of the dogs.. Well they fit into your life before . Make then fit into it now . She got rid last year so before baby was born.

• Sad
Them poor doggies.
for someone who claims to be an influencer it’s an absolute disgrace she used them dogs to boost her content and gain TT followers.
once it was clear she couldn’t be bothered with them and they didn’t fit in with the new colour scheme in the lounge it was curtains for them and off they went to someone else.
I for one am glad that instagram followers aren’t letting her off lightly and won’t let it drop.
She got away with ripping off people and blaming a courier when a load of flower deliveries went missing plus the drama when her dressing gowns didn’t cater for us larger women but both issues were quickly brushed under the carpet and a crying fraud video soon came along to get sympathy from the minions!
time and time again this fraud thinks she can get away with things like this. 🤨

Them poor doggies.
for someone who claims to be an influencer it’s an absolute disgrace she used them dogs to boost her content and gain TT followers.
once it was clear she couldn’t be bothered with them and they didn’t fit in with the new colour scheme in the lounge it was curtains for them and off they went to someone else.
I for one am glad that instagram followers aren’t letting her off lightly and won’t let it drop.
She got away with ripping off people and blaming a courier when a load of flower deliveries went missing plus the drama when her dressing gowns didn’t cater for us larger women but both issues were quickly brushed under the carpet and a crying fraud video soon came along to get sympathy from the minions!
time and time again this fraud thinks she can get away with things like this. 🤨
My mum got a puppy last July, I just cannot imagine her getting rid, that puppy is well and truly part of the family, loved by me and my siblings, I just don't understand how people can just get rid of pets who are clearly part of the family, of all the things this toxic waster has done, getting rid of those poor little dogs was by far the worst! I hate the bleep!

• Angry
Sorry if it’s already been said, I gave up following anything to do with this fraud a long time ago but why did she get rid of the dogs? I know the Frenchie was young I remember her getting that but from what I remember hadn’t she had the other dog a while, I’m sure it was a older dog she’d had for a while?

Reactions: 1