Sophiena_Official #4 Hi Ho, Hi Ho it’s off to blag I go, with a freebie here and a freebie there! Hi Ho hi Ho!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plugging the podcast stinks of desperation.
the lunchbox videos and keeping the TT Huns happy lasted less than a week.
now it’s all about the podcast as that’s easy money for her.
huge big sympathy drive currently trying to soften the fact she’s pulling away from the social media fraud lifestyle that’s got her to where she is today.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Well well well.
For once the top fraud is actually using her 5 minutes of fame for a good cause raising awareness for the walk her dad is doing for the neonatal ward.
For the first time in her whole social media fraud fame she’s done something to benefit others.
Maybe the lazy work shy fraud will do something sponsored herself one and directly raise money for a very worthy cause?

Reactions: 1
So she really built up her exercise regime there, didn’t she? When all it was, was walking and jogging! I mean good on her, but it wasnt exactly a revelation. I wonder if she gets up at 4:30 everyday…
Oh and poor Colby, can you imagine going to a football stadium with your new football team, and seeing your mum miming, and gyrating to the songs they’re playing? They running up to him, “Come here baby, let me put some sunny cream on you, we don’t want you getting burny wurny, do we?”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she really built up her exercise regime there, didn’t she? When all it was, was walking and jogging! I mean good on her, but it wasnt exactly a revelation. I wonder if she gets up at 4:30 everyday…
Oh and poor Colby, can you imagine going to a football stadium with your new football team, and seeing your mum miming, and gyrating to the songs they’re playing? They running up to him, “Come here baby, let me put some sunny cream on you, we don’t want you getting burny wurny, do we?”
Milky moo moo's for Colby Wolby at half time

Reactions: 3
What makes me laugh is the way she goes on about keeping her location a secret all the time when at home……… I’ve seen on more than one occasion her opening up gifted items with her full address on show. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Not to mention the amount of times she tells the minions what Tesco she uses and who Colby goes to for his ‘expensive’ private football coaching lessons……

Reactions: 2