Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
The huns keep saying Sopie's new hair do reminds them of someone famous.....Ive just found who......
PhotoCollage_1683230120840.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

cill2019

VIP Member
“Omg I knew he was going to come soon” what gave it away, that she was 9 months pregnant perhaps! jesus wept

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Noonoo99

VIP Member
I’m surprised he didn’t come out with tik tok written on his head 😂
---
Thread suggestion #5 just what you all wanted to see its baby money maker number 3!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Lassie21

VIP Member
I don't normally comment on this thread but I saw her stories and her stories this morning...so what she is basically saying is that unless you like her or her content you aren't entitled to say anything otherwise on her videos!?!?! Sorry but she has 2.5m followers and no matter how many of them love her there will be some who won't like or agree with the ads and her children debate!!
And I know "famous influencers" don't think so but when you put your whole life on TT you surely expect a wee bit of negative feedback??
She has showed the whole layout of her home which is a safety issue surely and even her children's bedrooms which surely is an invasion of their privacy!
This is just my opinion on a forum which is for opinions, I have never trolled anyone on their account or neither would I and just because someone makes a comment that doesn't agree with someone does not make them a troll!!!!
These creators are physically coming on here to have a read....the same as they say if you don't like it scroll by.....take their own advice if you don't like it don't read...it's really that simple!!
I do agree with her however about the comments about her children on her videos are vile but she should be safe guarding them because she knows what the internet it like by now!!
Sorry for the long post, just my opinion.

• Heart

lalalulah

From someone who’s daughter goes to school with Dottie, she is not nice at school. I’m not going to sit and slander a child but 🤷🏼‍♀️ Also Soph is just as annoying in real life then on tiktok

• Wow
  • Haha

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
Chris and Sophie head out for a days blagging.....just a couple of electricians living the dream!
Screenshot_20230504_204958_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12

VIP Member
I’ve never left a negative comment on anyone’s social media page, I come to tattle to air my views, like a previous poster has said, we get told enough by influencers “ if you don’t like my content scroll by or delete me” well we could say exactly the same thing, if you don’t wanna read about yourself then don’t come to tattle! And what is it about tiktok ers lately, apparently if you’re a mother you can’t have a negative view or an opinion on anything!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
For a family of four that barbecue is the most ridiculous thing I've seen.
They're all designer labels though, aren't they? Flannels, Nike, Balenciagga etc
The only reason why they bought a stupidly small BBQ like that is because it had Heston Blumenthal's name on it! Designer label junkies. All fur coats and no knickers

Reactions: 11

Tastygirl

VIP Member
So she's taking "the babies" off of her tik tok because Colby can read the nasty comments but not because of the millions of weirdos and perverts on there. Okurrrrrrrr.

Also she said her and Chris would have a joint stag and hen a "sten'.... Good idea because it would only be her, him and Rebecca.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

VIP Member
The only person to blame for the comments is Soph, if she didn't parade those kids around on the internet then people wouldn't be able to comment. They are too young as far as I'm concerned, imagine how they will feel when they get to high school and there are hundreds of pics and videos of them online singing and dancing and messing around, they are gonna be mortified. They are not old enough to give consent and Soph should not abuse her position as mother to put them online with no regard for what will happen down the line!! If she doesnt get her act together her kids will have a dogs life when they get to comp!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

LittleRa

Chatty Member
Why in holy hell is this absolute telling a story on her podcast (clip shared on her tiktok that just came up on my FYP) about her young daughter RUBBING a “lovely sponge” up and down on her “foo foo”. For fuck’s sake, why would she in any way think that was appropriate!!??

• Wow
  • Sick

Anagst

VIP Member
I’ve never left a negative comment on anyone’s social media page, I come to tattle to air my views, like a previous poster has said, we get told enough by influencers “ if you don’t like my content scroll by or delete me” well we could say exactly the same thing, if you don’t wanna read about yourself then don’t come to tattle! And what is it about tiktok ers lately, apparently if you’re a mother you can’t have a negative view or an opinion on anything!!!
And yet, as a mother she has an opinion on us, and she has shown quite a nasty side to herself the last few days. Pretty sure it is illegal to send your huns to attack people by posting their usernames, think it falls under the doxxing banner? Could be wrong.

Not gonna lie, I quite liked her content when I first came across her, but it's the sense of entitlement that all of the Social Media huns have that just drives me insane. Just because you're CHOOSING to put your life online for your "job", and CHOOSING to read here to see what people are saying, doesn't mean that the whole world has to like you or lick your arse. The amount of comments I see on videos that make me want to vom is unreal.

She calls her followers her friends, yet last time I checked, friends are allowed to have opinions, disagree and tell you you're being a shit, without being labelled a troll or bully. They are not her "friends", they're her money makers. And let's be honest, the same with ALOT of creators, its the negative comments, which they reply to, that gets them the pay day, it ups their interactions because the huns are like "omg you're an amazing person" blah blah blah, and they rake it in.
Just have a bloody day off.

• Heart

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
The venom in Sophie's IG post about being 'mum shamed' by not giving Dottie her salad the other day....no Sophie, it was a comment but because you took it the wrong way, you start spitting your vile spite using that rediculous 'mum shaming' bollox.

Why do all these TT mothers think they have done something more AMAZING than anyone else who has birthed a child? Women have been having children for centuries and those mothers didn't expect adulation, praise and rewards, but the mothers of today (like Sophie na na na) seem to think they deserve it more.

You're literally as dumb as a box of hair, barely cook for your children and when you do, more often than not, you ignore their dietary requirements and serve them up food they shouldn't eat or low cal slimming world recipes because that's what YOU want to eat. You should shamed for that tbh!

Oh and by the way Sophie, while i have your attention, some small requests/observations for you -
• please stop using that california tan filter on your IG posts, it just makes you look grubby. Your makeup is dark enough but with that filter, it just makes you look like you're an extra in a traveller wedding party.
• Enough of the farting - it's not big, clever or even funny any more. It simply makes you look scummy. It may be natural, but no one wants to hear you farting continuously
• Stop trying to bleed your followers ('friends') out of every penny you can. Are you not getting enough money and freebies each month from the gifts, ads & Paid Partnerships without trying to leech even more from this new Amazon storefront commission you have cottoned on to. Are you really that desperate for money, or is it just pure greed?
• Get off your high horse and start listening to your baby money earners - buy/cook Colby dairy free food and Dottie vegan or vegetarian food and instead of buying all that Disney crap at B&M, buy yourself 2 decent cookbooks on those diets!!!
• And lastly, your blatant M&S suck up TT was cringeworthy....you're desperate to get another M&S collab and you'd sell yours and your kids souls to get it.
You come across as greedy, vain, ignorant, arrogant, a sad and lonely person in a, by your own admission, sexless relationship. Doesn't sound like you're 'living the dream' to me. 🤷🏻‍♀️

bam101

Sophiena na na loves it here doesn’t she!! Mentioning the prison plates after someone said that’s what they looked like here yesterday 🤣

Hi you frauuuuud, your hair makes you look early 50’s 👋🏽

• Haha