Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Briar_rose

VIP Member
Can we just start a general UKMA thread because the amount of fucking weapons on there I need to vent about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
Thread locked, any new members need to read our rules about what is acceptable and what isn't.

Don't create a new one.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

dana1901

I like the ✨skincare✨ one with the slippery face
Did you know she’s addicted to pixi 🤢 lives in her parents B&B and acts like she she’s royalty.

Ok next....

Im convinced she and her kids live in their bathroom. Except she lets herself out on midday break release to see her new man on a park bench

• Haha
Reactions: 17

dollybird1989

LITERALLY HERE FROM UKMA PAGE AND MADE AN ACCOUNT JUST FOR THIS THREAD! Still undecided who’s worse! Soph x or Theons bird! Like why is there 8000 posts about what she should do about her sore throat! GIVE ME STRENGTH! Have a lemsip and shut the fuck up! Is she an actual child! Does she know what google is? Will she ever sort her brows out? Find out on the next post in approximately 37 minutes 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Margeylou

OMG I’m so glad I’m not the only one thinking this about Sophie. She’s honestly such a strange character. Anyone else find the way she stares up at David in pics with that big cheesy grin on her face completely bizarre? Like a little child smiling up at their parent 😷 gives me the ick!

Also in true Sophie fashion she’s gone from posting that she’s leaving and taking a break now asking advice on recommendations on places for autumn photos 😭🤣 that was some break!

Reactions: 15

SLSC

Absolutely howling 🤣 I took one for the team in regards to OF 🤮 I soooo wish I didn’t but it’s really very boring. Best part is a pic giving head but she’s literally used an app to colour her nails in 🥴🥴 whyyyy🤣🤣🤣❤

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Welshgirlie77

So glad there’s a thread about this bionic jaw Insta wannabe c*nt, she’s an absolute attention seeking wrong bra fitting twat.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Briar_rose

VIP Member
Hahah love that she's posted in UKMA and ironically everyone from there who thinks she's a tool will join 😭

I honestly think the bf is in the closet. And for someone who promotes loving herself, her photos are awfy filtered.

• Haha

Yellowfairy

I never understood why the admins of the group decided to make and sell their own shitty eyeshadow palette that was way over priced. It also looked hideous.

• Haha

letthatmangoooo

Trigger warning has apparently worked out who half of you are, good to know she’s a qualified detective too alongside a student nurse

• Haha
Reactions: 10

letthatmangoooo

Miss body positivity yet blurs and filters her pictures to fuck. She posted the screenshots from this thread to give it more attention, shes clearly thriving off of it knowing she’ll get sympathy. Insufferable girl

Reactions: 10

sassquatch23

This thread has taken a bit of a turn…
Yeah, it's getting nasty now. I think the posts calling Sophie hypocritical for editing her photos, when she claims to be all about body positivity, or being annoyed at how frequently she posts everywhere is all fair game. Saying people would wish she was dead, or talking about her and her fiance being ugly etc is just cruel.

Reactions: 8