Sophie Jemma Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soph went off on one in her Insta stories tonight about filtering and touching up photos. This from the girl who constantly does this to her photos and openly talked about doing it especially for Davies photos cos he's self conscious. Hypocrite much?
I REALLY wanted to comment and say who the f**k cares if people touch up their pics?? Hypocrite much 🙄 didn’t though coz I’m too nosy and we all know she’ll block you if you don’t agree with her

Reactions: 1
Oof who remembers the hotel window/seefront/chair pics of her and David...wowsers, and if ur in 18+ u were treated to the more xrated version 😵 is his voice actually like that?!? I heard it once on her insta stories and he literally sounds like he's been on the heluim balloons 🎈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
For me.. I don’t get the filtered pictures. I mean the silver white teeth give it away, they don’t even look human in them.

Absolutely howling 🤣 I took one for the team in regards to OF 🤮 I soooo wish I didn’t but it’s really very boring. Best part is a pic giving head but she’s literally used an app to colour her nails in 🥴🥴 whyyyy🤣🤣🤣❤

• Haha
Reactions: 14
one of the girls in the comments has posted a screenshot of this tattle thread and exposed herself 🤦🏼‍♀️ screenshot gives the option to like and quote which only comes up if you’re a member 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
one of the girls in the comments has posted a screenshot of this tattle thread and exposed herself 🤦🏼‍♀️ screenshot gives the option to like and quote which only comes up if you’re a member 😂
Hahahahaha what a nob

Here from UKMA 😂😂😂 THANKS guys. Why are her and her partners teeth that white?! Looks so fake. Is it just the excessive use of filter that she uses to try(and fails) to hide the fact she looks like a troll doll?

• Haha
Absolutely howling 🤣 I took one for the team in regards to OF 🤮 I soooo wish I didn’t but it’s really very boring. Best part is a pic giving head but she’s literally used an app to colour her nails in 🥴🥴 whyyyy🤣🤣🤣❤
I kinda want to see... But don't at the same time 😂

The boyfriend gives me major creep vibes. For a start who even gets with a random who sends an inbox message, let alone get engaged to them. Not a shocker that she's got an OF, pretty certain that will have been his idea. I could see some of her photos going down that road and thought it was only a matter of time.

I'm sure we've all had messages on Facebook from random blokes but pretty certain we don't all get bloody engaged to them.

The boyfriend gives me major creep vibes. For a start who even gets with a random who sends an inbox message, let alone get engaged to them. Not a shocker that she's got an OF, pretty certain that will have been his idea. I could see some of her photos going down that road and thought it was only a matter of time.

I'm sure we've all had messages on Facebook from random blokes but pretty certain we don't all get bloody engaged to them.
Totally agreed when I read the messages she posted. It was like a 12 year old with a crush not an adult.

Off topic but are you able to make a new thread by any chance for UKMA?

For someone who spreads body positivity, she doesn’t have spend a lot of time filtering her photos. Even davie 🤮🤮 the more she pops up on my timeline, the more I wanna block her but gotta keep it for the drama.
Also slippery face made me howl 😂😂

didnt colourful hair and tattoo girl leave due to the fact she was allegedly being held hostage but people found out she was lying?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Totally agreed when I read the messages she posted. It was like a 12 year old with a crush not an adult.

Off topic but are you able to make a new thread by any chance for UKMA?
Where’s the messages? 👀

Anyone follow her on Instagram or see her posts in certain Facebook groups? She's known as Sophiejrose on Instagram.

She had jaw surgery a few years ago for her under bite.

What do we think of her?
Are you able to make a UKMA thread? 👏🏻

didnt colourful hair and tattoo girl leave due to the fact she was allegedly being held hostage but people found out she was lying?
WhaaaaT. I did not know this! Did she post that on the group or something?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.