Sophie Jemma Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tuesday had a big run in with an animal rescue a few months back, her elderly cat frail cat was found roaming about and someone took it to the vets and she kicked off massively

So. Tuesday posted a massive rant on insta. Her husband cheated with a guy via Grindr and got the *covid stab behind my back*

Pure drama.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Notice how they're all outing themselves about watching here on the new post....

Reactions: 1
They are getting admin involved but what exactly is the admin going to do about a website were people anonymously post. They can try all they like but admin won't be able to do anything about this site.

Reactions: 2
Trigger warning has apparently worked out who half of you are, good to know she’s a qualified detective too alongside a student nurse

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The tagging admin kills me as soon as a bad word is said.

It's the bleeping internet, have a word.

Reactions: 4
[/QUOTE]
That’s the ticket 😂😂😂

Apparently accord to trigger warning she’s worked out who half of us are....
I have her on the beauty page and she never knew you had to clean eyelash extensions and she’s been getting them redone every week but most of them have been on for months🥴

Honestly, working out who we are when half of them need advice to eat breakfast 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I never understood why the 18+ group is so exclusive and has rules about how active you have to be in the group to stay in it. Sorry for not spending all the hours of the day on the group in the hope of seeing them post the link to the group.

Reactions: 2
I never understood why the 18+ group is so exclusive and has rules about how activeyou have to be in the group to stay in it. Sorry for not spending all the hours of the day on the group in the hope of seeing them post the link to the group.
People in there don’t post for months and are still in there now. But admin go through and kick out the lurkers frequently. Sure Jan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.