Sophie Jemma Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone follow her on Instagram or see her posts in certain Facebook groups? She's known as Sophiejrose on Instagram.

She had jaw surgery a few years ago for her under bite.

What do we think of her?

Reactions: 1
Anyone follow her on Instagram or see her posts in certain Facebook groups? She's known as Sophiejrose on Instagram.

She had jaw surgery a few years ago for her under bite.

What do we think of her?
Used to love her, now can't stand her! Annoying, false and needs to grow up

Reactions: 3
Used to love her, now can't stand her! Annoying, false and needs to grow up
Yes!! I'm so tired of seeing her post in all sorts of groups half naked or talking about her fiancé 🥱 I've read on other posts on Facebook that she's toxic and blocks people for no reason.
She really thinks she's something special now she's had her surgery and has got worse since meeting David. She's so defined by a man 😂

Reactions: 2
Yes!! I'm so tired of seeing her post in all sorts of groups half naked or talking about her fiancé 🥱 I've read on other posts on Facebook that she's toxic and blocks people for no reason.
She really thinks she's something special now she's had her surgery and has got worse since meeting David. She's so defined by a man 😂
Shes very toxic. Can't believe people believe this fake nicey nicey act. She makes me cringe #mydavid

P.s. did you know shes engaged and that its her anniversary im 4 months? 😂

• Haha
Shes very toxic. Can't believe people believe this fake nicey nicey act. She makes me cringe #mydavid

P.s. did you know shes engaged and that its her anniversary im 4 months? 😂
Hahaha riiight! Her fake nice act doesn't wash with me.
The David posts are utterly cringe. What is she? 12 with her first boyfriend. I feel so embarrassed for her.

Is it really? I would never of guessed 🤣🤣

She stinks of desperation to be an influencer.

• Haha
The girl has nothing to her other than being “”body positive”” and David’s girlfriend. Tragic. Who gave her a soap box honestly? Chats about the same tit each day

Haha!!
Wonder how long before she name checks herself and sees this thread 🤣
She’ll go crying to Facebook about it, knowing hundreds of women will give her the attention she’s after, telling her how amazing she is

• Haha
The girl has nothing to her other than being “”body positive”” and David’s girlfriend. Tragic. Who gave her a soap box honestly? Chats about the same tit each day

She’ll go crying to Facebook about it, knowing hundreds of women will give her the attention she’s after, telling her how amazing she is
Pisses me off that so many love her if I'm honest 😂

Also, go get a real job? Don't cry you have no money and then refuse to get a job because you want a social media job when you have ZERO experience 😂

Reactions: 4
Pisses me off that so many love her if I'm honest 😂

Also, go get a real job? Don't cry you have no money and then refuse to get a job because you want a social media job when you have ZERO experience 😂
Literally!!
Also isn’t it low-key terrifying how much she posts about her life online. Anyone could find her. Her issue is she thinks everyone wants to know them very last detail.

No doubt we’ll get constant updates about these interviews she has pending, because she can’t go through life without telling Facebook

So glad a thread has been started about her 😂 I’m so confused with the amount of people that seem to worship her. Personally I find her posts so boring and patronising. She definitely got a lot worse since meeting ‘her David’ (what a wet blanket 😂)

• Haha
So glad a thread has been started about her 😂 I’m so confused with the amount of people that seem to worship her. Personally I find her posts so boring and patronising. She definitely got a lot worse since meeting ‘her David’ (what a wet blanket 😂)
I'm so happy. I thought I was alone 😂❤

• Haha
  • Heart
God yeah isn't he such a wet blanket? Did anyone see them on Bargain hunt? It was on quite awhile ago now. She was proper boasting about it everywhere thinking she was a celeb. Davids voice... erm... 🤣🤣
I reckon she has bought the majority of her followers too.

Someone suggested she gets a bar or waitressing but she reckons she can't do it because she has a disability or something a long those lines.🙄 More like she's a lazy cow and thinks those jobs are beneath her, she just wants to sit on her arse in her underwear trying to be an influencer. She didn't seem that disabled when she posted her photo shoot which she banged on about for what felt like FOREVER! I was expecting it to be pretty little thing or boo hoo but it wasn't and it was somewhere I'd never heard of 🤣🤣

God yeah isn't he such a wet blanket? Did anyone see them on Bargain hunt? It was on quite awhile ago now. She was proper boasting about it everywhere thinking she was a celeb. Davids voice... erm... 🤣🤣
I reckon she has bought the majority of her followers too.

Someone suggested she gets a bar or waitressing but she reckons she can't do it because she has a disability or something a long those lines.🙄 More like she's a lazy cow and thinks those jobs are beneath her, she just wants to sit on her arse in her underwear trying to be an influencer. She didn't seem that disabled when she posted her photo shoot which she banged on about for what felt like FOREVER! I was expecting it to be pretty little thing or boo hoo but it wasn't and it was somewhere I'd never heard of 🤣🤣
Omg I was howling at his voice 😂
She said its because of her anxiety. Not so anxious getting her kit off 🙄
Shes just lazy, pretty sure shes never had a job. I get the feeling she has had everything from the bank of Mommy and Daddy

• Haha
Omg I was howling at his voice 😂
She said its because of her anxiety. Not so anxious getting her kit off 🙄
Shes just lazy, pretty sure shes never had a job. I get the feeling she has had everything from the bank of Mommy and Daddy
I was too, my partner heard it and asked if they were best friends and was David gay?

Anxiety doing bar work, bleeping hell 🤣🤣
She's definitely had everything handed to her. I really hope she doesn't make it as an influencer, she doesn't deserve it.

I was too, my partner heard it and asked if they were best friends and was David gay?

Anxiety doing bar work, bleeping hell 🤣🤣
She's definitely had everything handed to her. I really hope she doesn't make it as an influencer, she doesn't deserve it.
I said the same 😂
She doesn't deserve it at all. When you have as much as she has, always has fresh hair etc. But has never worked how do you deserve anything. Shes ridiculous but people pander to her. I actually offered advice once and said get a little retail job to pay the bills and then do some volunteering in social media to get something on her cv but I got loads of hate 😂

Taking photos on your iPhone doesn't make you a photographer hun 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
The Bargain Hunt thing was so cringe, she went on about it for ages like she was a celebrity. Sure she posted on Insta as well for people to keep their eyes peeled for her next TV appearance as she was lining things up 🤣

• Haha
A photographer though 🤣🤣
I suppose she had to say something because being an unemployed bum waiting for her insta career to take off is too long and unprofessional.

I'm sure she was moaning about being skint and having no job blah blah blah and then the next day she was having her hair done. 🙄

Just get a proper job already for God's sake. We all have to take crappy jobs we don't particularly like to pay the bills. The girl needs to grow up.

Reactions: 4
I think the fact she went to the papers about her jaw surgery shows what a narcissist she is, it’s hardly big news is it. Can just imagine her parents ‘oh Soph, you’re in the paper, you’re FAMOUS!’ and it’s snowballed from there 😂

As for blaming anxiety on not being able to do bar work etc, what a crock of tit!! She can parade around London in her undies though 🤯 Did anyone see her recent post about her new ‘career’ plan? She wants to go into schools to promote body positivity. Surely that’s got to be far more anxiety inducing than pulling a pint?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.