Sophie Jemma Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
round 4

Baw face. Just started in a school. Has not shut up.

Once suggested her bf should just not work to see her because his parents give him money.

I can't stand her. I'm in the same group she constantly posts in. She confuses me one minute she's going on about how she has no money and no job but yet in the next minute she's talking about getting married next year and having a baby within 2 years. She's a massive attention seeker.

Reactions: 3
I like the ✨skincare✨ one with the slippery face
Did you know she’s addicted to pixi 🤢 lives in her parents B&B and acts like she she’s royalty.

Ok next....

Im convinced she and her kids live in their bathroom. Except she lets herself out on midday break release to see her new man on a park bench

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did you know she’s addicted to pixi 🤢 lives in her parents B&B and acts like she she’s royalty.
Either she has a genuine mental health issue collecting all that stuff or she's been spoiled rotten with mummy and daddy's money. It's ridiculous such a waste of money - duck the environment, people can't afford food etc etc

Reactions: 1
Aye. And the insinuating that he cheated.

Who, except from 🦅brows is finding him attractive?
Omg waiting for someone to bring her up!!!! Doesn’t have a job but can go and drop £300 on a bracelet because she broke up with him but back together after her brought her some scratch cards and chocolate.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Ok next....

Im convinced she and her kids live in their bathroom. Except she lets herself out on midday break release to see her new man on a park bench
Oh but did you know her daughter is sooooo grown up and looks like her?

Possibly unpopular but anyone else not a fan of admins?

Ok next....

Ahhhh Pimmy. Did you know she has a new man? I don’t think she’s told us enough. However, I think it’s her man that gets let out on day release.

There's quite a few in ukma that i can't stand. Most of the very popular ones annoy the duck out off me. Everyone arse licks them and they are seen as superior. So many of them act like they are better than everyone else especially that one girl who constantly brags about the amount of money and skincare products she has.

I'm gonna name because I can't be arsed.

bleeping Emily John. Sanctimonious hole who thinks she's more intelligent than she is.

I can't stand her. I'm in the same group she constantly posts in. She confuses me one minute she's going on about how she has no money and no job but yet in the next minute she's talking about getting married next year and having a baby within 2 years. She's a massive attention seeker.
Posted about how they’re skint but then gets her hair done and goes to slam dunk buying new outfits and then posts about moving to a new house ain’t cheap on one income

This is the problem with UKMA. The popular ones post so much they get all of the replies etc.
We come out of the woodwork once in a blue moon and we get maybe 3 comments on our posts because the nippy ones are at the top of everyone’s newsfeeds.

Ok next....

Ahahahahaha someone posted her on a makeup shaming group once it was hysterical

What about little miss suicide trigger warning on every other post that has bugger all to do with suicide and generally seeking a back slap for going into mental health nursing....

Reactions: 4
I'm gonna name because I can't be arsed.

bleeping Emily John. Sanctimonious hole who thinks she's more intelligent than she is.

Her dog got out. She had it about a week and was talking about getting rid.

The dad didn't let her see the kid
Swear she’s about 50.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.