Sophie Jemma Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about little miss suicide trigger warning on every other post that has bugger all to do with suicide and generally seeking a back slap for going into mental health nursing....
Posted a trigger warning for a post about doing first aid training 💀😂

Reactions: 2
What about little miss suicide trigger warning on every other post that has bugger all to do with suicide and generally seeking a back slap for going into mental health nursing....
i see her constantly post about becoming a MH nurse. Shut up do you want us to congratulate you once a day????

I never understood why the admins of the group decided to make and sell their own crappy eyeshadow palette that was way over priced. It also looked hideous.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
THIS GIRL....I CANNOT.

How can you become a mental health nurse when you can't control your own 🤣

And the trigger warnings TRIGGER ME

Her OF is posted earlier in the thread. You can’t see the photos but the captions her about giving her davie head in a field
From our soph x

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was just thinking about her. She posted today with “TW suicide” then all the post was about was her asking if anyone would let her train them or something? No mention of suicide whatsoever.

Reactions: 1
I also can't stand the two popular ones that are very skinny and constantly post pictures of themselves in skimpy revealing outfits. I don't get why they also feel the need to mention that they are mothers but yet don't dress like other mothers.

I never understood why the admins of the group decided to make and sell their own crappy eyeshadow palette that was way over priced. It also looked hideous.
oh my god I totally forgot about that!! Did it ever end up happening in the end? I remember them allowing people to name the shades and getting exclusive sneak peeks etc, but don’t ever remember anyone showing off the final palette they’d bought

What was that girls name that was kicked out for giving abuse to every post she made to people giving her advice ? She was caught lying on every post too and She had a weird jaw or teeth and went to the newspapers saying she had ocd and cleaned her room?😂

Reactions: 2
I also can't stand the two popular ones that are very skinny and constantly post pictures of themselves in skimpy revealing outfits. I don't get why they also feel the need to mention that they are mothers but yet don't dress like other mothers.
Monica is annoying as heck

Reactions: 4
The one who disappeared for ages then returned single and pregnant. I genuinely doubted if she was really pregnant or not to begin with - she was always such an attention seeker. She's gone very quiet now yawn.

The one who disappeared for ages then returned single and pregnant. I genuinely doubted if she was really pregnant or not to begin with - she was always such an attention seeker. She's gone very quiet now yawn.
Oooooh. I find she is actually more tolerable now she’s pregnant as she has less to say.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.