Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

catlady29

Chatty Member
My bad, my ukma got closed as its only meant to be about public figures with a large following, as sjr has over 10k followers on insta she's considered public, so we'll just have to keep to this thread and keep it sjr related as much as possible x

Reactions: 8

northwest212

Ladies ladies ladies!

YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM TO FIND YOU!!!
Honest to god me and another girl have always said all this in private screen shotting each other every time she posts something bellendish let’s be honest that’s a lot 😂 now to how a place were we’re not all hiding our true feelings!

I see you girl 🤫 check in tomorrow for a debrief

we can’t always be wrong

Reactions: 7

steeleykeyzone

That damn wedding dress! Ohhh I'm hiding it cos I don't want you to see it til it's made.... I really don't care what it looks like 🤣

AND where is the money coming from for this amazing custom made wedding dress???
Obviously her OF, drawing, photography, modelling and part time job at Matalan will pay for it..... 😂

• Haha

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
Another person who seems to be going that way is.. Well let's just say Pimms 🙄 the lip liner is hideous, the fact everyone arse licks her and tells her how fabulous she looks when in reality she looks awful!!

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
Heaven spelt backwards mother is another one who gets on my nerves, didn't mind her much before but she posts pure drivel daily, not just one post either, several 🙄 and she’s definitely on some sort of benefit fiddle!

Reactions: 6
Anyone had the unfortunate pleasure of seeing her only fans? I can't see the photos/videos and would never want to 🤢🤢 but the captions he puts are bad enough! "I love being covered in his c*m" and "watch me get railed and punished" - it just made me cringe so bad! 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha

Meinnit_x

I love how last night she she was like I'm done, I'm taking a step back
Built up all that attention and is now like
'lets talk about Autumn'😷

• Haha

SonicTheSpikeyThing

Chatty Member
Noooo I never knew she had a thread! I’ve found my people because honestly everything you’ve all said is so true and I’m sure there’ll be lots of new members coming 🤣

Meinnit_x

Really surprised to see a thread for this girl, I've disliked her for a long time but always felt like I was the only one because she seems such a beg for likes on Facebook groups

I kind of feel sad for her though she must have a very lonely life to post on Facebook as much and she does

Smiffy1990

Shockingly we didn't get 37292947293 posts to tell us they were back together though so who knows.

her posts that are constantly about David or body positivity give me the ick.
I love my fiancé, doesn’t mean I need to post about it 24 fucking 7
Evry single but of her happiness is centred around men. When she was single she was msierable, lost, depressed etc then she gets a boyfriend she starts thinking she's qualified to give motivational speeches about happiness.
Most of us adults know our own happiness and worth without a man so I don't need to be hearing her shite.

WarraTig

I’m living for this thread.. I can’t stand the girl who’s name rhymes with blowie thorner - grinds my gears 😂😂😂

• Haha