Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dana1901

I'm gonna name because I can't be arsed.

Fucking Emily John. Sanctimonious arsehole who thinks she's more intelligent than she is.

Her dog got out. She had it about a week and was talking about getting rid.

The dad didn't let her see the kid
Swear she’s about 50.

Briar_rose

VIP Member
Alright guys,
I’m not going to pretend to be a good person I’m not but tattle is about social media influencers like Sophie and slippery face (sorry I did howl at that) but you are mocking people who have attempted ‘un- living’ and people who are disabled please try and stick to this thread and what it’s about because all that’s going to happen is this thread will be shut down.
I’ve had a giggle but y’all need to tone it down a bit

How can we make a new thread in off topic?

Jellybean07

What about little miss suicide trigger warning on every other post that has bugger all to do with suicide and generally seeking a back slap for going into mental health nursing....
i see her constantly post about becoming a MH nurse. Shut up do you want us to congratulate you once a day????

letthatmangoooo

Tuesday had a big run in with an animal rescue a few months back, her elderly cat frail cat was found roaming about and someone took it to the vets and she kicked off massively

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
Anyone had the unfortunate pleasure of seeing her only fans? I can't see the photos/videos and would never want to 🤢🤢 but the captions he puts are bad enough! "I love being covered in his c*m" and "watch me get railed and punished" - it just made me cringe so bad! 🤢
Nooooo, you're joking?! She's that desperate for money and attention? Jesus christ.
I've never cringed so hard.

Wow I didn’t know she was on there! How do I see it, I need to be nosy 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Anyone had the unfortunate pleasure of seeing her only fans? I can't see the photos/videos and would never want to 🤢🤢 but the captions he puts are bad enough! "I love being covered in his c*m" and "watch me get railed and punished" - it just made me cringe so bad! 🤢