Sophie Jemma Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weirdest bleeping situation btw. Stop posting about the lonely old man you’ve adopted for praise
I wonder if he knows she uses him to get attention online. And how the hell has she got to believe everyone is eager for the next update?!

Reactions: 2
Okay okay I have another oldie....

Name is a day of the week and if you didn’t know. Vegan

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The girl who goes from copper to blonde to brown to copper and then decides she actually likes it brown 🙄🙄😂

Okay okay I have another oldie....

Name is a day of the week and if you didn’t know. Vegan
Can only be tuesday 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Looks like others in the group have now caught wind that they are being talked about and are posting in the group about it. Clearly sophie craves attention. Why would you google your name if you can't handle what comes up about yourself.

Reactions: 5
Alright guys,
I’m not going to pretend to be a good person I’m not but tattle is about social media influencers like Sophie and slippery face (sorry I did howl at that) but you are mocking people who have attempted ‘un- living’ and people who are disabled please try and stick to this thread and what it’s about because all that’s going to happen is this thread will be shut down.
I’ve had a giggle but y’all need to tone it down a bit

How can we make a new thread in off topic?

Looks like others in the group have now caught wind that they are being talked about and are posting in the group about it. Clearly sophie craves attention. Why would you google your name if you can't handle what comes up about yourself.
Cue admin post about it

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.