Sophie Jemma Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm super curious how they think usernames are a dead giveaway. Idk who any of you are xD living for the drama though

Reactions: 1
I'm super curious how they think usernames are a dead giveaway. Idk who any of you are xD living for the drama though

I mean...there's someone called Dana commenting. Einstein's probs think it's admin. Case closed 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve tried viewing everyone’s profile to see if anything is a giveaway, and I can’t find anything

WOW, 14 pages of bedtime reading...seriously this girl is so annoying, talking in the 3rd person ALL.THE.TIME. And girl, please wear clothes that actually fit, clearly a size 14/16 deluding herself that she's a 10, just dress for ur size, there's no shame in being bigger ffs.

Reactions: 6
Someone must know who I was talking about with the ocd article ? She kept posting pics in her underwear asking was it okay to post on her fb and instagram? She made a house insta page after the article even though she admitted she was self diagnosed ?😂

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know how to make a post? I don't want this one getting closed.

You have to have 100 posts to open a new thread I think.

How long do you reckon this flounce from Soph x will last before she has to get more house advice for the house she doesn't actually rent yet?

Someone must know who I was talking about with the ocd article ? She kept posting pics in her underwear asking was it okay to post on her fb and instagram? She made a house insta page after the article even though she admitted she was self diagnosed ?😂
I wish I knew who you meant 😩😩😩

You have to have 100 posts to open a new thread I think.

How long do you reckon this flounce from Soph x will last before she has to get more house advice for the house she doesn't actually rent yet?
I give her until Wednesday, seems to need attention every 2/3 days

Soph went off on one in her Insta stories tonight about filtering and touching up photos. This from the girl who constantly does this to her photos and openly talked about doing it especially for Davies photos cos he's self conscious. Hypocrite much?

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Soph went off on one in her Insta stories tonight about filtering and touching up photos. This from the girl who constantly does this to her photos and openly talked about doing it especially for Davies photos cos he's self conscious. Hypocrite much?
She’s literally a shiny blur in her photos…

Reactions: 3
Ladies ladies ladies!

YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM TO FIND YOU!!!
Honest to god me and another girl have always said all this in private screen shotting each other every time she posts something bellendish let’s be honest that’s a lot 😂 now to how a place were we’re not all hiding our true feelings!

I see you girl 🤫 check in tomorrow for a debrief

we can’t always be wrong

Reactions: 7
Honest to god she’s the worst for it and Davies chewing gum teeth are a dead giveaway 😂

Anyone remember another jobless bum desperate to be an influencer called hollife? With her massive collection of cheap crap makeup always posting about being skint yet constantly buying more makeup revolution crap...she seemed to disappear into obscurity, there is a thread on here about her somewhere.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.