Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

catlady29

Chatty Member
WOW, 14 pages of bedtime reading...seriously this girl is so annoying, talking in the 3rd person ALL.THE.TIME. And girl, please wear clothes that actually fit, clearly a size 14/16 deluding herself that she's a 10, just dress for ur size, there's no shame in being bigger ffs.

Reactions: 6

Smiffy1990

I think sjr, new fella on a park bench, heaven spelled backwards and theons missus should all start a support group for each other. Bar one they are all jobless, all attention seekers, all try to outdo each others depression and mental health problems. They'd be perfect for each other 😂

Briar_rose

VIP Member
I'm absolutely convinced Davie boy is visiting Narnia through the closet or he's ragin weirdo.

Can we talk about that post with the wedding dress 🤣🤣

• Haha

sassquatch23

I know this is a site for bitching but christ this is a bit harsh, they’re just normal people not celebrities 😳 don’t really get why you need to attack their appearances so severely
Yeah I agree, a bit far. I think comments about things within their control (SJR's excessive posts etc) can be okay, but commenting on them being ugly (which I don't think they are, and beauty is subjective anyway) is a lot. Especially the fiance, who probably doesn't know half the stuff she posts about him in the group.

lovethetea

one of the girls in the comments has posted a screenshot of this tattle thread and exposed herself 🤦🏼‍♀️ screenshot gives the option to like and quote which only comes up if you’re a member 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Beggybexy

VIP Member
Who's the one who posts loads of pics of herself with her skinny ratty looking boyfriend? With the stupid bushy eyebrows and buys vw jewellery and buys expensive stuff but still looks like a fucking munter?
Sophies MAN is actually fucking hideous. He's like a little molerat with whiskers. No wonder she edits the fuck out of her pictures. If she posted what they actually looked like no one would even pay her attention (I actually think they both look hideous even with all the weird editing but people are odd aren't they they look a blinding white tooth and eyeballs that smooth into your forehead)

Attachments

• Haha

Jd681

Just found this thread, and I am so glad I did. I just find her so fake, I always think that couples that try and shove their relationship down our throats do it to try and prove something, normally just trying to kid themselves

daisy2809

Chatty Member
Who's the one who posts loads of pics of herself with her skinny ratty looking boyfriend? With the stupid bushy eyebrows and buys vw jewellery and buys expensive stuff but still looks like a fucking munter?
Sophies MAN is actually fucking hideous. He's like a little molerat with whiskers. No wonder she edits the fuck out of her pictures. If she posted what they actually looked like no one would even pay her attention (I actually think they both look hideous even with all the weird editing but people are odd aren't they they look a blinding white tooth and eyeballs that smooth into your forehead)
I know this is a site for bitching but christ this is a bit harsh, they’re just normal people not celebrities 😳 don’t really get why you need to attack their appearances so severely

Yellowfairy

Looks like others in the group have now caught wind that they are being talked about and are posting in the group about it. Clearly sophie craves attention. Why would you google your name if you can't handle what comes up about yourself.

chaos

Soph went off on one in her Insta stories tonight about filtering and touching up photos. This from the girl who constantly does this to her photos and openly talked about doing it especially for Davies photos cos he's self conscious. Hypocrite much?

Attachments