Sophie Cachia #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahaha Chompers pissing in the pocket of her PA.
Fact is, she should've been sacked for the tit job she did with her socials during TYMs absence.
To be fair though the PA does seem to go above and beyond a PAs role by looking after the kids an awful lot. Is she a PA or a nanny?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The poor intern PA nanny and photographer deserves either an award for dealing with Ole moon face or needs her head checked for putting up with all the crap

• Haha
Reactions: 4
To be fair though the PA does seem to go above and beyond a PAs role by looking after the kids an awful lot. Is she a PA or a nanny?
It’s an absolute joke, I mean at least she’s stopped referring to her as an EA- which board elected you their CEO Ms Very Important Biznezz Owner?! I do feel sorry for the poor errand girl being roped into going on holidays with her boss right around Xmas, how incredibly awkward. We all know these self appointed big-deal individuals have to pay people to spend time with them… 🤢 Emmy and Sophie should just hang out together and save a few bucks!!

Reactions: 11
This is the effort she puts into her PAID work? Imagine what she could achieve if she put in even quarter the effort she puts into her shameless self promotion.

Reactions: 6
Her bootiful blonde hair continues to look like a home colour job and , as predicted, those dark roots appear fast.

Reactions: 3
She looks like a hot mess! Totally fine as so do I most of the time, but I’m not getting paid by a huge brand to spruik a product!

Lols at the fact she hates the beach yet has beach holidays.
She's another one that can't keep her lies straight. I love the beach and my Noosa holidays 4eva. I hate the beach and only go there for my kids. Me and my new girlfriend love the beach. We remember the lies....

Reactions: 7
If my partner made this big gushy post about her ex in laws, and made no mention of my family, I’d be a bit salty. So easy to say something about looking forward about growing a relationship with your partners family.......

If my partner made this big gushy post about her ex in laws, and made no mention of my family, I’d be a bit salty. So easy to say something about looking forward about growing a relationship with your partners family.......
It was nice of her to speak on behalf of her ex's family - telling us how they will always consider her family. Do they also consider Jaryd's mother (Jordan's first wife) part of the big clan?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It was nice of her to speak on behalf of her ex's family - telling us how they will always consider her family. Do they also consider Jaryd's mother (Jordan's first wife) part of the big clan?
We never hear about the mystery biological mother

Reactions: 4
His maternal family is still part of his life but I think they have disowned her.

Funny how she loves to hang with the Cachias but they can't stand the sight if her.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.