Sophie Cachia #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His maternal family is still part of his life but I think they have disowned her.

Funny how she loves to hang with the Cachias but they can't stand the sight if her.
It really doesn’t seem that way in pics and videos that she posts. I guess you really can’t trust social media!!

Well I guess she’s got to suck up to the Cachia’s considering she’s making $$ off their name 🤣

Reactions: 4
Man it really urks me how she spends so much money on designer clothes for herself yet Bobby is always in clothes wayyyy too small for him. Sah generous to everyone except her kids

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She's just a nasty human. Butchers poor Flossies hair. Makes her son look like an absolute fool. Treats Maddy like the household help. Even on her birthday a few years ago when she still had friends, they gave her a name plaque thing captioned Queen witch. She gets paid for sponsored posts and cannot even be bothered to produce them professionally. And then there's ole mate whipped Jar-rod.

Reactions: 8
Also whoever mentioned before about the Single White Female vibes really picked it. Their twinning leather outfits are embarrassing.

Reactions: 6
I clicked on her PA's stories and she was attending 1 and maybe 2 huge family ristmas lunches. Nice of old mate Soph to give her the day off (prob doesn't want to pay penalty rates) did anyone mention Bobby wearing jocks on a post, would it kill her to put her child in more appropriate clothes!

Reactions: 3
That kid in his undies, why couldn't she have told him to get dressed or pull on his famous bjamas before the photo.
The bogan matching outfits😂what a joke the looked.

Reactions: 8
Also whoever mentioned before about the Single White Female vibes really picked it. Their twinning leather outfits are embarrassing.
All I could notice about her outfit was she was wearing the wrong underwear for the skirt and/or not the right size. Pretty impressive feat when wearing an A-line leather skirt really, our Soph has always been an overachiever in the fashion department.

Reactions: 5
All I could notice about her outfit was she was wearing the wrong underwear for the skirt and/or not the right size. Pretty impressive feat when wearing an A-line leather skirt really, our Soph has always been an overachiever in the fashion department.
Omg you are so right! How could undies that tight be comfortable?

That kid in his undies, why couldn't she have told him to get dressed or pull on his famous bjamas before the photo.
The bogan matching outfits😂what a joke the looked.
The matching outfits are awful omg. Why can’t she just “be you”

Can also back this. Absolutely despise her.
No brainer really.
Not only did she ruin his career at Carlton and put him in the position where he left all the other clubs on bad terms, she left him to pursue women. That has to be a kick in the teeth for them.
What is there to like about that, even on the outside looking in. 🤔

She invites herself!

Reactions: 6
No brainer really.
Not only did she ruin his career at Carlton and put him in the position where he left all the other clubs on bad terms, she left him to pursue women. That has to be a kick in the teeth for them.
What is there to like about that, even on the outside looking in. 🤔

She invites herself!
I noticed that for Christmas Day, there was a High Tea at the Langham with the kids, Jaryd & his new girlfriend. After that, Jaryd & the girlfriend went to Jaryd's dad's house (Jordan). Chompers and Maddie went to a bar. I guess the girls weren't invited to Jordan's even though Chompers is forever family :ROFLMAO: I've read before that Jordan doesn't like Chompers either.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.