Sophie Cachia #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so excited to see her “natural beauty” shine through as well as her superior intellect. Maybe she will decide she is just too kind hearted to be so ruthless, because no one else on earth is as compassionate as her. Really hoping she gets a bad edit.

Is she meant to be a celebrity of some sort on the show?

Reactions: 5
Wow when the filters are off we see the real Sophie. I hope Kate wins the whole thing!

Reactions: 1
One promo shot I saw of Kate looked so pretty and sophisticated, Sophie with her blonde hair is definitely a Kmart Kate.

Reactions: 4
I am so excited to see her “natural beauty” shine through as well as her superior intellect. Maybe she will decide she is just too kind hearted to be so ruthless, because no one else on earth is as compassionate as her. Really hoping she gets a bad edit.

Is she meant to be a celebrity of some sort on the show?
She doesn't look tanned at all does she!
She seems so arrogant to me that I wouldn't be surprised if she expects to be portrayed positively by the production team. Just like every other reality program participant expects - think MAFS.

Reactions: 1
Damn. I know it was the worst kept secret ever that she was on there, but I thought there were rumours the whole thing had been axed. She looks completely different. I’m surprised she’d agree to this!

Has she got one of her kids taking these photos? No shade on the girl/girl. I wouldn’t want my kid to be taking pics of me and my partner
They’re always trying WAY too hard.

Last edited:
Oh wow now she going to add TV personality to her resume. Watch her milk her 5mins of fame. Didn't she say a few months she would never do it after that lady that does the "so dramatic podcast" said she was going to be on it? Or was that another reality show?

• Haha
Also classic that she can never be alone, maddie busy with bball so she's taken her assistant to qld who is supposed to be on holiday... Poor chompers has to pay for friends now

So you have a GIrL friend big deal no one cares. Are you both 15 year olds or what? That’s about the age kids quit filming themselves smothering their partner. Grow up.

Reactions: 6
It’s pretty telling that there’s no “cats out of the bag” post or update to her bio…. I’m thinking it’s not the positive experience she expected it to be…

Reactions: 10
Oh wow now she going to add TV personality to her resume. Watch her milk her 5mins of fame. Didn't she say a few months she would never do it after that lady that does the "so dramatic podcast" said she was going to be on it? Or was that another reality show?
I think that was SAS. People at that stage were spot balling all of the shows around that time. She said she was too much of a wuss for SAS but ignored the other shows.

She’s horrible I hope the edit doesn’t favour her at all. People like Sophie are usually the instant villains.

Reactions: 6
So the worlds first lesbian is officially on survivor

Quoting myself to add in some flattering grabs from the trailer
Was this at the same time she arrogantly said all your haters are going to hate me even more in the coming year (2022) or something to that effect. Meaning her book, new house and I suppose this show coming
Goodness I mostly read here, she is very bogan class and not someone to find interesting at all. But she does live in her head and believe her own bullshit doesn’t she?

it will be a shock for her to see herself on TV ,,, the pale , pasty , giant chipmunk with those strange eyebrows, physique built like a tree trunk with bogan features.

I have a feeling she’s a bit embarrassed about this. Why else would she not take the opportunity to brag and show her haters how amazing she is for being on tv

Why has she flown interstate the day this is revealed? Strange woman. Thought she would be milking this.

Reactions: 2
We will be able to predict pretty quickly if she did well or not…if she doesn’t promote her self a tit tonne then we will be sure to expect an early elimination. Trunchbull has been pegging herself as the world’s biggest survivor expert and fan for years. Even let Bobby watch it at like 2-3 years old… will just be so dang funny to watch her get canned hard and fast. There will then be some kind of manufactured excuse too like an injury or production…

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.