Sophie Cachia #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ugh next to Maddie she definitely looks like any of those memes about what you ordered vs what you received from wish. She can only dream of looking like Maddie. Copying a friend would be a little bit odd but copying a partner? Bizarre.

I bet she was hoping for a Christmas proposal. Although is she officially divorced yet?

Reactions: 15
Sophie wrote on maddies post with her family that she didn’t make the cut. She’s so needy and Maddie needs to flee.

Reactions: 3
Sophie wrote on maddies post with her family that she didn’t make the cut. She’s so needy and Maddie needs to flee.
Maddie posted two family photos on instagram and Chompers wasn't in either of them. Maddie's sister-in-law (Jess Garrick) wasn't in the photos either. You can tell that Chompers was a bit salty about it. She shouldn't be - even a person who married into the Garrick family was not in two of many photos taken. It was just the nuclear Garrick family and not at all an insult (unless you're as insecure as Chompers). Jess replied to Sophie's comment about not making the cut with "How dare they!" as a joke but now Maddie's mother is clarifying who"they" are. Chompers stirring up trouble on Boxing Day 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Survivor Jan 31st.

Get your popcorn ready. 🍿

Anyone else notice Jaryds partner holding her belly in one of the Christmas photos ?
It could be LDs hand. He seems to have colour on his nails in his other hand

Oh gosh!! Still milking the whole lesbian thing. Oh that's right only lesbians miss their partners when they are not with them..
I remember the good old days when she once said on a podcast, that she doesn't like labels and wouldn't say she was a lesbian

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I remember the good old days when she once said on a podcast, that she doesn't like labels and wouldn't say she was a lesbian
Also remember hearing that! Watch this be her back story on survivor "I had the dream life, married young with two kids, white picket fence, NOT a social media influencer and I risked it all to be the world's first lesbain" sob sob sob "I have been bullied online for being a high profile entrepreneur blah blah blah" she is so predictable I could write her script to a tee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
No brainer really.
Not only did she ruin his career at Carlton and put him in the position where he left all the other clubs on bad terms, she left him to pursue women. That has to be a kick in the teeth for them.
What is there to like about that, even on the outside looking in. 🤔

She invites herself!
what happened at Carlton?

I often send my boyfriend cute messages telling him to hurry home because I miss him. I was unaware that was not allowed in heterosexual relationships. Thanks for the lesson Soph 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why isn’t she living off the Survivor promo? Thought she’d be dropping it at every opportunity! I don’t think she’s even mentioned it?

Reactions: 8
Why isn’t she living off the Survivor promo? Thought she’d be dropping it at every opportunity! I don’t think she’s even mentioned it?
Her appearance must be brief and underwhelming or a total train wreck and I'm so here for it.

Reactions: 13
I know, it’s weird!! Her appearance must be disastrous.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.