Sophie Cachia #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie's shiny clean face compared to KJ's dirty face makes me laugh every time. If that is not a dead giveaway of how far she goes, I'll be very surprised.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Was the most popular name for the new thread - the tribe has spoken? I’ll give it a crack at creating a new thread (no guarantee I can actually do it!)

Reactions: 3
Alternative theory…maybe she was just booted out of KJ’s tribe, not the whole show? Probably giving our Scumrat too much credit trying to plot twist 😅
In the pic of the whole cast where their names are tagged, they are clearly in red/blue buffs. Red on the left and blue on the right.

Sorry team, I don't have the super powers to do so. I'll snuff my torch out ;)

Anybody else, you will be our immunity winner for the week!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.