Sophie Cachia #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope it’s revealed that she did not receive some huge sum to do this and was paid whatever small fee the other civilian contestants get. Surely a hugely important CEO would not be able to just step away from her work without some serious compensation? And even so, surely business would suffer? Don’t tell me she doesn’t really do much actual back end work??

Reactions: 2
We will be able to predict pretty quickly if she did well or not…if she doesn’t promote her self a tit tonne then we will be sure to expect an early elimination. Trunchbull has been pegging herself as the world’s biggest survivor expert and fan for years. Even let Bobby watch it at like 2-3 years old… will just be so dang funny to watch her get canned hard and fast. There will then be some kind of manufactured excuse too like an injury or production…
Don't the ones that last a long time lose a lot of weight? She didn't look any smaller when she reappeared?

Reactions: 3
100% she either had the worst experience ever and was a sook on the show and she knows it
Or she get eliminated very, very quickly. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that she would be promoting the tit out of this if it was good for her. I AM HERE FOR IT.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don't the ones that last a long time lose a lot of weight? She didn't look any smaller when she reappeared?
She probably got booted out at the first tribal council...maybe Emmylou should go on as another weight loss attempt, lord knows she's tried everything else

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m going to be disappointed if her and Kate don’t punch on
Wouldn't be the first time!

Also are we all assuming this is the big announcement for 2022 that we would all HATE?

How much further from the truth can that be as I cant wait to see her make an absolute arse of herself on TV.
BRING IT ON!

• Haha
Was this at the same time she arrogantly said all your haters are going to hate me even more in the coming year (2022) or something to that effect. Meaning her book, new house and I suppose this show coming
Goodness I mostly read here, she is very bogan class and not someone to find interesting at all. But she does live in her head and believe her own bullshit doesn’t she?

it will be a shock for her to see herself on TV ,,, the pale , pasty , giant chipmunk with those strange eyebrows, physique built like a tree trunk with bogan features.
Yeah she scrunched up her face à la Emmylou and said "you are just going to be so annoyed with me! So annoyed hehehehe" ok hun we already find you annoying but we're just here for a laugh

Wouldn't be the first time!

Also are we all assuming this is the big announcement for 2022 that we would all HATE?

How much further from the truth can that be as I cant wait to see her make an absolute arse of herself on TV.
BRING IT ON!
I think this was the event that would make up "hate" her. I actually don't dislike her - never met her to form an opinion :ROFLMAO: She said earlier this year that we would see less of her later this year so I assume she thought she would last longer on the show. We didn't see as much of her on the trailer as others so I think that indicates she was eliminated quickly (can she also volunteer to leave?). So curious why she isn't even mentioning this...
I can't wait to see this all unfold! No apps to hide behind.

Reactions: 7
Bet Cadbury are thrilled by the cross promotion of Mars M&Ms in her tit show of “kids cooking” aka pimping the kid’s for $$

• Haha
Trunchbull Staying at the JW Marriot Gold Coast the bogan family to be avoided at all cost peeps! Watch for vulgarity on display.

Reactions: 1
Trunchbull Staying at the JW Marriot Gold Coast the bogan family to be avoided at all cost peeps! Watch for vulgarity on display.
Interesting that she is there with the bogan inlaws but no sign of her children or their father.

Interesting that she is there with the bogan inlaws but no sign of her children or their father.
I was watching Gee Cachia's story yesterday and I could have sworn I saw Bobby and Flo in that lagoon style pool. But there's been so sign of them other than that.

Aren’t they having a perfect blended family Xmas with Jarryd and his new girlfriend and her son?

• Haha
Umm I remember she was fishing around for somewhere to score a free Christmas Lunch maybe with no where to go she has headed to QLD

Aren’t they having a perfect blended family Xmas with Jarryd and his new girlfriend and her son?
Chompers was asking about a restaurant booking for Christmas Day about a week ago - maybe the happily ever after perfectly blended first ever blended family Christmas fell through :ROFLMAO: Maybe the new step mum (not maddie) had other ideas!

• Haha
Probably hoping for a nice freebie Christmas Lunch at Rick Shores, Burleigh. A big earring CEO, boss, tv ‘star’ bogan free loader like her is just the clientele they need….Not

Reactions: 2
Hey guys, just popping on to ask if Scummy is the first ever lesbian CEO to have a personal assistant? Just not sure if it’s her favourite “achievement” of the year or not? Have barely heard a whisper about it! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hahahaha Chompers pissing in the pocket of her PA.
Fact is, she should've been sacked for the tit job she did with her socials during TYMs absence.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.