Sophie Cachia #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s pretty telling that in her ad for the Netflix movie the kids are sitting with and cuddling Sophie’s assistant and Maddie is the one cuddling with Sophie.

Reactions: 7
Who’s the biggest dimwit, Sophie or Jarryd? My kids aren’t even at school yet and I know term finishes tomorrow in public schools for Victoria. Their reading comprehension must be lower than low if both of them failed to understand the newsletter…jeez. Not pitching high hopes for the academic results of their spawn
To be fair I live in Victoria and all the schools in my area have their last day for students on the Thursday and then Friday is a clean up day for teachers. There was confusion though as some schools finished earlier (2.30) and others finished at the regular time yesterday.

Reactions: 1
To be fair I live in Victoria and all the schools in my area have their last day for students on the Thursday and then Friday is a clean up day for teachers. There was confusion though as some schools finished earlier (2.30) and others finished at the regular time yesterday.
I’m in vic and my daughter only finished today 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I’m in vic and my daughter only finished today 🤷🏻‍♀️
All public schools are not allowed to finish until 1:30pm today- unless they have selected the final day of school to use as a whole staff curriculum day, which not many opt to use at this day and time as understandably teachers are exhausted. Most use this for parent teacher interviews or day 1 of term 1 for planning. Any time one of these days is used due notice must be given to all families. So not really any excuse for old mate Dumb Scummy.

Reactions: 2
So the worlds first lesbian is officially on survivor

Quoting myself to add in some flattering grabs from the trailer
Wow, wow, wow!!
No filters. #beyou
From those grabs there is no question why she got booted early. You need keep your head down and fly under the radar for the first few weeks. 🤡

Reactions: 5

Knew it was coming and the whole time I was looking for her. 😂

soph on survivor! What place we reckon she going to come in?

Reactions: 2
Ooo I'm excited that it's Kate because she really doesn't seem to like our mate ceo... I hope she's out week 1 or 2 but I swear she was away from socials for 6ish weeks so even with 2 weeks quarantine that's a long time!

Reactions: 4

OMG that waistline! Nothing wrong with being more like the average woman except she photoshops her waist as much smaller in every single photo.

Reactions: 9
Ooo I'm excited that it's Kate because she really doesn't seem to like our mate ceo... I hope she's out week 1 or 2 but I swear she was away from socials for 6ish weeks so even with 2 weeks quarantine that's a long time!
I reckon she was gone 4 weeks tops so after two weeks Q she wouldn't have been in the game long. She kept up the pretence for a while when she got home because the cat was out of the bag and didn't want to look like a total twit.
Hope Kate got to the end!! 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.