Sophie and Dave #37 That's not my brother, that's a ducking dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their life is a bleeping mess.

They need YouTube, ADS and Merch JUST to pay their monthly bills and expensive lifestyle. Their YouTube income is down 24% since last year so that's pretty major.

Then on top of that, they need to sell LOADS of merch EXTRA because they need to pay;

- a £6-£7k WDW trip. Just for the hotel, park tickets and flights.
- WDW food money (which for them is clearly going to be a lot.....), spending money, travel insurance, transportation from airport, extra costs that they haven't considered due to having Barney with them this time.

I honestly think they are going to be so out of their depth when they do international travel with a child. It's not the same as popping to the bleeping local park.
And they don’t even pop to the local park with their child!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Bless them, they are getting so excited, booking this and that, Dave's mouth drooling at the thought of eating a hot dog from Casey's Corner 🤮 but in reality they probably won't be able to go..........oh well

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
They’ve made this video to prove their Disney vloggers after the comment on their last video. Yet they’ve made themselves look ridiculous as they know absolutely nothing.

I feel very confused because I really want their holiday to be cancelled… but I’m also going inFebruary and I don’t want mine to be cancelled 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They’ve made this video to prove their Disney vloggers after the comment on their last video. Yet they’ve made themselves look ridiculous as they know absolutely nothing.

I feel very confused because I really want their holiday to be cancelled… but I’m also going inFebruary and I don’t want mine to be cancelled 😂😂
Exactly, They have tried to prove (to Grace) that they ARE in fact Disney Vloggers but the sad reality is, they aren't.

I really would love Charlotte Ruff to do Gogglebox and do a TV show of us watching her, watch this tit show shambles. Walt Disney would be turning in his grave!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Yours is a real booking though not a work of fiction like this pairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Exactly, They have tried to prove (to Grace) that they ARE in fact Disney Vloggers but the sad reality is, they aren't.

I really would love Charlotte Ruff to do Gogglebox and do a TV show of us watching her, watch this tit show shambles. Walt Disney would be turning in his grave!
I’d love Charlotte Ruff to do that! 😂😂😂

Yours is a real booking though not a work of fiction like this pairs.
I even paid for it with my own money which I have earned from a full time job.. shocking!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’d love Charlotte Ruff to do that! 😂😂😂

I even paid for it with my own money which I have earned from a full time job.. shocking!!
Bet you’ve spent YEARS slaving away in a PROPER job to save for that ONE IN A LIFETIME HOLIDAY! Good on you 👏🏻 xx

Reactions: 6
Yeeaaaah they're going to need some insurance for all of those American Antibiotics Barney is going to be needing no doubt!!
Don’t forget that emergency trip to the bins dentist for Dave too…. Surely all that food will set his tooth off again 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahaha I can't watch ....if she's doing that stupid smug face , thinking she's soooo sooo pretty then I can't watch ...I want to break my phone when she does that so nope.....
I would never ever not support another woman in whatever she is trying to better herself with but
I find her utterly repulsive ...everything she does , says , wears , thinks ..... I hope people wise up and realise the type of people they are and don't buy her crap and then on the other hand I want to see the absolute mayhem that the pretend Florida trip will bring lol

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think they have a gut feeling that international travel won’t happen in February. So they’ll push it out to September/October. Which is why they’re planning all the sit down meals, and extras that they clearly can’t afford. Because they know they’ll get another 6 months to scrape the cash together.
And if travel is allowed, they’ll claim they’re too scared to go because of Covid and rules, and push it out anyway. There’s no way they’ll be able to afford to go in Feb

Reactions: 16
Tonight they were like Dumb and Dumber, neither of them had a clue what they were talking about, couldn't remember the names of places and shows etc, they had to keep looking at each other for reassurance, considering they such huge Disney fans, they actually know duck all!

I also wonder if they realise that it can be really cold in February, last year it was bloody freezing so them spending the afternoons by the pool might not be possible........back up plan go to Walmart, does that sound good to you Dave? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sophie and Dave #38 There’s no buisness like Soaf’s buisness like no buisness I know

(misspelling intended)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Admittedly I'm not a Disney fan (sorry), but I really am sick to death of the pair of them talking about the damn place. Even the way she says Disneeeey in that whiny Cheshire voice of hers, pisses me off a treat. It's like they have nothing else in their lives other than yacking on about the 2/3 trips they've been on and the fictitious one they've got coming up.
Yaaaaaawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I want to see the absolute mayhem that the pretend Florida trip will bring lol
I am living for this. Just the idea of them building up this "magical trip for Barney" which in reality will be a shitshow with even the best behaved of children. It's hard enough to drive five hours with kids in the car to reach WDW, I can't even begin to imagine international travel with a toddler, especially with those two unfit parents leading the way!

At his age he won't be able to go on many rides, and he certainly isn't going to be able to see much from his vantage point crammed in the stroller, just everyone's butts walking past. Kids at that age at Disney need the Magic Kingdom in small doses, tons of swimming, naps, and running about the resort. I just can't stop thinking about how red and raw the inside of Dave's thighs are going to be after one day, let alone after a long holiday. Him huffing and puffing about the parks makes me want to go just to follow him around and laugh. I am evil.

No matter WHEN they end up going, it's going to be such a failure, especially if they try to film. I feel bad for Barney, I am sure he would be just as happy with a day at the zoo.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It's actually pitiful that all they have in life is an obsession with A theme park in Florida !
No dreams for the future other than their next long haul flight to Orlando .
.I watched Adam hattons first cruise vlog and I know people dislike him but he is a Disney vlogger,!
SOPHIE AND DAVE aren't Disney vloggers! WHY DONT THEY GET THAT !?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Soph just because you’re from Cheshire, doesn’t mean that you have to smile like the fuxking Cheshire cat. 🐈⬛

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.