Sophie and Dave #37 That's not my brother, that's a ducking dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually really interesting information about the Everest ride, thank you wolves!

Once again their video is badly timed as well as badly executed. With so many people angry at the t-shirt people for sneaking into Florida and all the tit Disney’s pulled increasing prices I can’t imagine many people want to hear these two list off all the food they’re going to eat in six months. It’s boring. There’s still a pandemic and I feel the Disney magic has worn a bit thin in places.

Reactions: 13
Potentially need to add testing to get in to the US and back into the UK, depending on the rules at the time. Would add a couple of hundred, especially with how disorganised they are and leaving everything to the last minute
Also they should have some contingency money incase they get quarantined and have to pay for a hotel stay at the end of their holiday.

Reactions: 15
My son was 10 when we went to Florida , staying at All Star Sports ( loved it! ) And he found it overwhelming , hot , busy and most days he just loved to come back to hotel and play about in the pool.....they don't realise how hard it will be with a toddler ! Not impossible but definitely a trial .
It’s not impossible but is challenging! , did it at 7 months and 19 months, but we had friends or family with us both times and that made travel much easier!

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand why they don’t refilm things. Realise you can’t remember something, stop the camera, google it and carry on like your the font of all Disney knowledge.
I think there are two things going on as to why this happens:

1. They don't give a toss. It is like those people at work that just do the bare minimum to say they have done something and when the boss sees the work (us in this occasion) are just like WTF is this crap? Basically they just film quickly and upload it, if they had to actually sit through different takes and edit it, this would be far too much work!

2. They actually lie so much now that they believe their own lies to be the truth and so don't even see there is a problem with any of it. I have seen this in compulsive liars, I can't understand it myself, but they can't help but make tit up all of the time. This can be seen quite a lot with the constant contradictions of things they have said in the past. It is common in insecure people that can't admit to themselves that they are insecure and therefore just spew out crap to make them sound confident and intelligent.

I suspect it is a mix of these two things.

TLDR they are basically lazy, arrogant, insecure liars.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What a pair of tulips!

First off...not a mention of Yaz and Asshat, even though they’ve been asked a few times. Even without mentioning them, for them to say it clearly and concisely that as things stand in the US they would not recommend going now nor would they go near the States til things are better over there. Even that, with Soph doing her eyes wide open ‘look into my eyes’ ‘we need a chat’ look, that would have been SOMETHING. Nope. Nada. Not a sausage.

Noticed Dave not wearing his MDA top like he usually does in these videos though. So that’s something at least. Have ye withdrawn as brand ambassadors? Really to get on a good (better) footing ye should publicly disassociate yourselves from them.

Talking all about food food food food food. Yep that’s why you’re 30 stone Dave.

Universal??? How ye planning on getting there with a child from Disney and no car...the added ticket expense and for what?? Not much B can do, not much D can fit on all adds up to an expensive ass day!!

At least he admitted it was his weight on FOP tbh fair play.

Shes just an annoying blinking vacuum. Enough said.

On about getting B to nap nap nap... so it’s not his holiday eh he’s just an inconvenience to you.

Remember that time we rode that ride loads of times in a row....yeah you’ve got a kid now that ain’t happening. When will they look at the actuality’s of bringing a baby to Disney? They’re in for a massive shock!!

Reactions: 17
They make me laugh at the places they want to eat Tiffins is around $150 for 2 for 2 courses with tip that takes it to nearly $180 thats if Dave only has 2 courses and they feed Barney from their plates. Storybook Dining is not much less. Will Sloths amazing merch pay enough for this 🤣 The are totally deluded their credit towards meals will last only a few days

Reactions: 15
3.5k views as of now. Is that me or is that stupidly low for them? Even with a Disney title clickbait

Reactions: 13
3.5k views as of now. Is that me or is that stupidly low for them? Even with a Disney title clickbait
I would say it's average for them at the moment, maybe slightly above, but no where near where they were this time last year for example.

Reactions: 3
I would say it's average for them at the moment, maybe slightly above, but no where near where they were this time last year for example.
I would say, for a Disney Clickbait title, that is extremely low for them.

Their general Vlogs hit 7k-9k usual.

Disney videos with a Disney title usually hit 10k-13k. They haven't even hit 4k which is EXTREMELY low for a Disney clickbait video. I think people aren't interested for a few reasons;

1 - The Yaz and Ash situation. Many of us who watch Soaf and Dave know all about the Yaz and Ash situation and so ANYONE. harping on about WDW feels like a really weird and completely 'READ THE bleeping ROOM' type of situation. Nobody cares where you are going to eat, on a holiday you said you thought was going to get cancelled. bleeping weirdos.

2 - Covid is still hitting Florida. It's like talking about going to eat at Italian restaurants in Rome when they were having people dying of Covid at high rates. It's just bleeping odd. Peoples families are getting hit with covid, many Americans are being impacted by Covid in one way or another. It's just bleeping weird to be all happy about Florida right now.

3 - They have fucked their flamily and the flamily are going duck you right back. They ignore comments, don't respond or like any comments. Upload whenever they want and I think people have had enough and have gone elsewhere!

Also, thank you to whoever recommend watching the car crash that is nataliejanethayre_ / littledarlingsandme / magically.natalie (she changes her name weekly!!!). She is an exact copy of Soaf I swear!!!!!!!!!! Literally obsessed with Disney, going on disney cruises, Disney World holidays, disney land holiday but lives in a rented 2 bed flat with 5 kids (who are 14, 8, 5, 3 and 1.) She also got gender disappointment with her 3 boys and get going until she got 2 girls who she spoils rotten over her 3 boys. Her son broke his ankle today and she still sent him to bleeping school and didn't take him to A&E until 3 hours later! Madness. It's Barneys bleeping future. https://tattle.life/threads/nataliejanethayre_-littledarlingsandme-magically-natalie.22591/

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
60FDC8A2-8258-44BC-B577-100E7881F54D.jpeg
Only just seen a quick snippet when she’s going on about Snow White dark ride! I’m so embarrassed for them acting like they are Disney vloggers! They literally have no clue.

Sorry but look at the state of them. Going on about Disney World when I can’t imagine things are going to be that much better in February. Dragging an 18 month old along with them. Grow up you pair of losers.

Actually hate to say it but Dave looks slimmer in this video or is the T-shirt just flattering? 😂 don’t get me wrong he’s still humongous but looks like he might have lost a bit more.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
View attachment 753557Only just seen a quick snippet when she’s going on about Snow White dark ride! I’m so embarrassed for them acting like they are Disney vloggers! They literally have no clue.

Sorry but look at the state of them. Going on about Disney World when I can’t imagine things are going to be that much better in February. Dragging an 18 month old along with them. Grow up you pair of losers.

Actually hate to say it but Dave looks slimmer in this video or is the T-shirt just flattering? 😂 don’t get me wrong he’s still humongous but looks like he might have lost a bit more.
The camera is also taller than Dave so it's also a flattering angle!!!

He has lost weight BUT come on, the man has been doing NOTHING but focusing on weight lost 24/7 for 9 bleeping months!!!!! He should be wayyyyy further along now!!

Reactions: 6
The camera is also taller than Dave so it's also a flattering angle!!!

He has lost weight BUT come on, the man has been doing NOTHING but focusing on weight lost 24/7 for 9 bleeping months!!!!! He should be wayyyyy further along now!!
oh yeh I completely agree! It pains me to say he looked slimmer but I thought he did in this video. I’m pretty sure it’s probably just a baggier T-shirt 😂

Reactions: 1
Honest to god for this to be their career and full time job they are excruciatingly BAD at it!
I started watching Disney vloggers on YT when planning my WDW trip looking for tips and advice.
This pair would have you looking for rides that aren't even there!
You'd be alright if you wanted knowledge on lying in a Disney hotel room half the day , getting lost in Walmart , being late for a flight , where to find all the junk food you want but anything else then nope no chance.
Like others have said ...why don't they research?
Cause they ain't , and never will be, Disney vloggers that's why.
She just cares about wearing pink and blinking into the camera while sitting on her arse and he well he just does as he's told !

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.