Sophie and Dave #37 That's not my brother, that's a ducking dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't follow them that closely but honestly just a week ago they were saying they'll be cancelling and now they are planning meals!
I've not been to WDW for 16 years (should have gone last year šŸ˜”) but I know more than they do, they are absolutely clueless!

Also did they think Barney could go on Ratatouille or rise of the resistance?
Yes Jackson went on Ratatouille but he is a tall child!

I think they are crazy to plan a trip with such a young child when the situation over there gets worse by the day!

Reactions: 9
To call themselves Disney vloggers is a joke. They donā€™t have a clue about Disney and being ā€influencersā€ are giving out wrong information to their followers. If they are managed by ā€œThe Corner Londonā€ why are they not pulled for giving out false information? Surely they should be guided not let loose to make fools of themselves. To gloat about their Disney trip in February is irresponsible and inappropriate at this present time. Florida is in a bad way with Covid and opening the borders to tourists is not happening anytime soon. Why would you want to risk exposing your baby to this deadly virus. I canā€™t work out if theyā€™re ignorant, selfish or just thick fu@kers who donā€˜t give two hoots about anyone else but themselves. Their latest vlog was so cringe and embarrassing - they spoke for 20 minutes about eating in the most expensive ā€œspecialityā€œ restaurants they canā€™t afford - their plan is to use the pool in the mornings, go to a park during the hottest part of the day whilst Barney naps in his pram, go back to the resort late afternoon, dinner reservation then back to the park for fireworks. OMG they are the most delusional, selfish parents I have ever come across. There is zero thought about keeping to Barneys daily routine - or maybe he doesnā€™t have one!! How are they getting away with this tripe they spew??

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Urgh the thumbnail, why does Dave always smile like that, he's got a bigger mouth than the Blackwall Tunnel!

Oh no ā˜¹ if they stick to the schedule then it's meant to reopen on 17th April
The day we fly home šŸ˜«šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

• Sad
Reactions: 2
If they cancel their trip I sadly donā€™t think theyā€™ll have anything to look forward to in life. Not to mention they probably plan to fund this trip by Soafā€™s buisness venture; if thereā€™s no trip, thereā€™s probably no need to continue that, right?

Reactions: 9
I thought I was going crazy as I thought it had changed too but hadn't seen a mention of it before now....thank you! Wonder whyšŸ¤”
Probably the mods didn't like "F**KING" being used in the title maybe? Strange tho as we are nearly halfway through this thread šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Love it ! ....Carnage in Florida February 2022 featuring Ole owly eyes , blubber man and the Barnstormer !
Coming to your screen soon ( maybe!)
Popcorn at the ready šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Probably the mods didn't like "F**KING" being used in the title maybe? Strange tho as we are nearly halfway through this thread šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Yeah assume the mods changed it although I did check with them when I created the thread.

Ducking Dog it is! :ROFLMAO:

Also, they haven't even hit 5k views in 24 hours!!!!!! This is pretty bleeping bad for them!!!! Looks like not even Disney Clickbait titles are working for them, Barney content isn't working for them so they are truly fucked.

Good luck 'launching your brand Soaf' after bleeping off the entire viewers you mugged off.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is not S&D related but have Yaz and Ash deleted their channel? I canā€™t seem to find it anymore. I know ā€œtheā€ video has been deleted but literally searched their channel and nothings coming up

Reactions: 2
This is not S&D related but have Yaz and Ash deleted their channel? I canā€™t seem to find it anymore. I know ā€œtheā€ video has been deleted but literally searched their channel and nothings coming up
Yeah they did immediately after the whole scandal broke! Good ole damage control.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yeah they did immediately after the whole scandal broke! Good ole damage control.
šŸ˜‚ idiots! Well that 5 week trip to Florida is gonna be a waste after all. Not to mention the free accommodation they were getting whilst they were out there

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel very confused because I really want their holiday to be cancelledā€¦ but Iā€™m also going inFebruary and I donā€™t want mine to be cancelled šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Wouldn't it be nice if you bumped into them while there.. you could go around together, oh what fun you could have

Can anyone actually make it all the way through one of their videos non stop. Most are just soaf just talking a load of bollocks for 20 minutes

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Sophie and Dave are labelled not Disney vloggers in Mondayā€™s vlog by Grace.

Wednesdays vlog is a Disney vlog because Soph is silently
raging that anyone could think sheā€™s not a Disney Vlogger

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I know she's been mentioned before but homewithshan has just uploaded a reel of her little boy George who turned one today (if you don't watch her already i really recommend her)
She did a wonderful job for his 1st birthday party, shes constantly doing hauls of clothes she buys him, she's already bought him hard sole shoes for when he starts properly walking. And in the reel you can just see how healthy and happy he looks compared to Barney, and not a tablet or phone in front of his face at all.
And I know we shouldn't compare babies but it is concerning seeing George who's just turned one being encouraged to hold his bottle himself when Barney is 2 months older and isn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sophie and Dave are labelled not Disney vloggers in Mondayā€™s vlog by Grace.

Wednesdays vlog is a Disney vlog because Soph is silently
raging that anyone could think sheā€™s not a Disney Vlogger
And then goes on to prove she really isn't a Disney Vlogger. I'm still chuckling about the Snow White thing :ROFLMAO:

Wouldn't it be nice if you bumped into them while there.. you could go around together, oh what fun you could have

Can anyone actually make it all the way through one of their videos non stop. Most are just soaf just talking a load of bollocks for 20 minutes
Or even better you could be sat next to them on the plane, what a treat it would be to have 9 hours of Dave's moobs in your face!

Yeah assume the mods changed it although I did check with them when I created the thread.

Ducking Dog it is! :ROFLMAO:

Also, they haven't even hit 5k views in 24 hours!!!!!! This is pretty bleeping bad for them!!!! Looks like not even Disney Clickbait titles are working for them, Barney content isn't working for them so they are truly fucked.

Good luck 'launching your brand Soaf' after bleeping off the entire viewers you mugged off.
Ok I retract my earlier statement of it being average for them, this is actually really bad especially for a Disney video. I keeping my fingers crossed that the bubble has burst and all these morons go away pretending to love a place that I actually love going to.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.