Sophie and Dave #37 That's not my brother, that's a ducking dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh the thumbnail, why does Dave always smile like that, he's got a bigger mouth than the Blackwall Tunnel!
Don't say that I'm going in April, that's my fave ride 😫😭
Oh no ☹ if they stick to the schedule then it's meant to reopen on 17th April

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Urgh the thumbnail, why does Dave always smile like that, he's got a bigger mouth than the Blackwall Tunnel!

Oh no ☹ if they stick to the schedule then it's meant to reopen on 17th April
Afraid they usually do stick to timetables exactly when it comes to refurbs :cry:

You can tell they've got something ready to flog to the flamily as its the most soafs uploaded to ig. Hope the flamilys wised up & dont buy anything 🙏

Reactions: 9
And that proved exactly why they are NOT Disney Vloggers. They literally sounded like they’d just watched a few Disney vlogs before and written in their phone notes what they liked the look of. Everything was ‘apparently’, or ‘someone told me’. And when Soaf pretended to know where the restaurant in Animal Kingdom was and she just said ‘yeah I know where you mean, it’s on the right’ and she blatantly had 0 clue🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
800 views in an hour.

And it's a clickbait Disney video.

:ROFLMAO: (y)

Er, yeah I can't see the flamily falling for the crappy 'BUISNESS' as Soaf likes to spell it...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I commented on their video and have 10 likes 🤣 I hope they all came from you wolves! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Love the comment from the viewer about how much weight they've lost 😂 Rubbing Dave's nose in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And that proved exactly why they are NOT Disney Vloggers. They literally sounded like they’d just watched a few Disney vlogs before and written in their phone notes what they liked the look of. Everything was ‘apparently’, or ‘someone told me’. And when Soaf pretended to know where the restaurant in Animal Kingdom was and she just said ‘yeah I know where you mean, it’s on the right’ and she blatantly had 0 clue🤣
And actually if you are walking into the park (which most people would use as a reference) it is on the left hand side of the park. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Their life is a bleeping mess.

They need YouTube, ADS and Merch JUST to pay their monthly bills and expensive lifestyle. Their YouTube income is down 24% since last year so that's pretty major.

Then on top of that, they need to sell LOADS of merch EXTRA because they need to pay;

- a £6-£7k WDW trip. Just for the hotel, park tickets and flights.
- WDW food money (which for them is clearly going to be a lot.....), spending money, travel insurance, transportation from airport, extra costs that they haven't considered due to having Barney with them this time.

I honestly think they are going to be so out of their depth when they do international travel with a child. It's not the same as popping to the bleeping local park.

duck me they are actually replying to comments instead of deleting them...whatever next, a vlog that is actually on time??

They need YouTube, ADS and Merch JUST to pay their monthly bills and expensive lifestyle. Their YouTube income is down 24% since last year so that's pretty major.

Then on top of that, they need to sell LOADS of merch EXTRA because they need to pay;

- WDW food money (which for them is clearly going to be a lot.....), spending money, travel insurance, transportation from airport, extra costs that they haven't considered due to having Barney with them this time.

I honestly think they are going to be so out of their depth when they do international travel with a child. It's not the same as popping to the bleeping local park.
And they have commented that they will need to go to California as well now. You think Florida is expensive...

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Potentially need to add testing to get in to the US and back into the UK, depending on the rules at the time. Would add a couple of hundred, especially with how disorganised they are and leaving everything to the last minute

I kind of want them to go.

Waste the money, miss the flights, duck the vlogging up, make excuses, return to find your landlord has served notice and you don't have a pot to piss in.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Between the views and comments, I think it's the wolves that is keeping a roof over Barneys head at this rate!!!

Soaf, we know you rely on us to feed your kid and we're okay with that.

• Haha
  • Heart

Travel insurance? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.