Sophie and Dave #37 That's not my brother, that's a ducking dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is, if you don’t teach children what is safe to play with and what isn’t, how will they learn?

She let him play with a candle. Yeah it’s fine when it’s not lit but when it is lit, Barney won’t understand the difference and think he can play with it anyway.

Don’t encourage children to play with things that could harm them. Such as grabbing lamps that could smash onto his face, electrical items that could electrocute him etc
Accident. Waiting. To. Happen

Reactions: 5
Yeah she’s not someone to aspire to be like!!!

immoral and a money grabber 😂

Graco are always the cheap Argos brand that breaks in my eyes. If there was anything we spent our money on, it was car seats and things that are for SAFETY.

no offence to anyone who bought anything Graco as we did too but found it was cheap and broken in no time.

Reactions: 6
Who’s Gabriella?

Actually ignore me, found her account now. What a cute shop! Soaf could never have something like that
Nooooooo.. Gabby completely copies her designs from smaller creators and her Mum basically runs her 'shop'. She's one of the worst honestly! (Read her threads 😂)

Reactions: 8
There is no way in hell she will take on board any safety advice for her son from anyone let alone the "wolves at her door" who , I'm guessing ,she hates with a passion !!!
But come on Soaf " wolves at the door " have gave you quite alot of views on your poor me vlogs ! All the likes/dislikes and comments all count right ?!

I'm sure she does alot to antagonize her haters like the smug faces , the greasy messy hair , letting Barney play with every dangerous object in the house , on purpose ... she is calculating and sly why else would she do it .
Surely she's not THAT stupid...
Pastel Princess dreams makes me want to vomit already .... Who will buy this crap?!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Fucks sake.
We all knew they were still using the doona car seat, even though he'd outgrown it, because they were waiting to be gifted something else..

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Soaf will never succeed at running an online shop. I've done it and it's hard work. It takes time, patience and dedication not to mention all the issues you run into where things go missing in the post or arrive damaged.

Plus in the early day you spend more than you earn on websites, materials and advertising.

Unless you are on the first couple of pages of Google search results you are pretty well dead in the water unless you are selling something so unique people search you out.

I think they believe that they are going to set up a website and watch the money roll in. If so they are deluded. There are a lot of big players out there getting the clicks.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Remember they didn’t have a pram even after Barney was born and then they got #gifted a £900 one?

• Angry
Reactions: 13
& Soph, it’s not that you like a bargain, it’s because you don’t have enough money to buy expensive furniture! 💰 there ain’t no money trees 🌳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New Instagram post from big davey, daddy of the year....

"I'm thrilled Barney will be travelling in comfort"

Yes you two slobs.....your poor baby boy should have always been in comfort 😡😡 not squished into a seat that was too small for him- you were too lazy and work shy to spend any money on him, you've had to beg to make sure your child is comfortable!

Shame on you, Barney deserves so much better than these two lardy arses....
Screenshot_20210907-162050_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Did anyone else who saw the slog notice when Dave put in the carseat he literally got jammed between the seat and the car door frame 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I would much rather they get gifted a car seat for Barney than a Disney cruise or anything for themselves.

If brands want to be complete mugs and waste their money sending out free stuff to idiots like these two, without doing their research first then their the ones we should be angry at to be fair.

I mean,Barney needs a safe car seat so when his mum is driving with one hand and drinking tea in the other, whilst his Dad distracts her by belting out show tunes and Chip is in the back trying to lick everyone, at least Barney is as safe as possible in the awful event of an accident.

Also any feedback can go here

• Heart
Reactions: 16
‘Dad mode: engage’… only over a year late. Take it that won’t carry on to ignoring every one while you get shredded in the gem you slob

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just catching up on here,

can someone explain the Yaz and Ash thing to me? I’m not too sure who they are or what’s going on!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I would much rather they get gifted a car seat for Barney than a Disney cruise or anything for themselves.

If brands want to be complete mugs and waste their money sending out free stuff to idiots like these two, without doing their research first then their the ones we should be angry at to be fair.

I mean,Barney needs a safe car seat so when his mum is driving with one hand and drinking tea in the other, whilst his Dad distracts her by belting out show tunes and Chip is in the back trying to lick everyone, at least Barney is as safe as possible in the awful event of an accident.

Also any feedback can go here

Completely agree, glad he's safe - but it should be his parents job to make sure he's safe not companies giving handouts

They had the money to buy him a new one weeks ago when Dave worked, but they chose not to. That's what annoys me

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.