Sophie and Dave #37 That's not my brother, that's a ducking dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely agree, glad he's safe - but it should be his parents job to make sure he's safe not companies giving handouts

They had the money to buy him a new one weeks ago when Dave worked, but they chose not to. That's what annoys me
They’ve apparently got the money now, if they can ‘afford’a £60+ bonjour jersey and a trip to WDW. They could have brought him thousands of seats.

Reactions: 10
Just catching up on here,

can someone explain the Yaz and Ash thing to me? I’m not too sure who they are or what’s going on!
Basically they own Magical Day Apparel who S&D are brand ambassadors for and also have a YT channel. They went to Croatia on a holiday and then did a "Surprise we are in Orlando for 5 weeks" announcement after being quarantined for 14 days in Croatia. They did it just to be the first UK youtubers over there along with also teaming up with a villa company to spend 3 of their weeks in different villas for free. Technically they have done nothing wrong but morally they are scum. Loads of other stuff has surfaced since but read their thread on here for all that. Basically there was a huge backlash from the Disney community with most vloggers condemning them including L&R Dreaming who had partnered with them in the past. They have now made their socials private and removed their YT channel as they were bleeding subscribers.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just catching up on here,

can someone explain the Yaz and Ash thing to me? I’m not too sure who they are or what’s going on!
Oh blimey, how long have you got :ROFLMAO: So basically they are YouTubers who have recently travelled to DLP for 10 days then on to Croatia for 14 days THEN flew to New York where they got a connecting flight down to Orlando which is where they will spending the next 5 weeks. The Disney community are up in arms because they have gone to Florida via the back door to a place where covid levels are sky high.

Technically what they have done is legal but morally it is so wrong.

Their business is magical day apparel

Reactions: 3
Basically they own Magical Day Apparel who S&D are brand ambassadors for and also have a YT channel. They went to Croatia on a holiday and then did a "Surprise we are in Orlando for 5 weeks" announcement after being quarantined for 14 days in Croatia. They did it just to be the first UK youtubers over there along with also teaming up with a villa company to spend 3 of their weeks in different villas for free. Technically they have done nothing wrong but morally they are scum. Loads of other stuff has surfaced since but read their thread on here for all that. Basically there was a huge backlash from the Disney community with most vloggers condemning them including L&R Dreaming who had partnered with them in the past. They have now made their socials private and removed their YT channel as they were bleeding subscribers.
Beat me to it!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh yeah, the two grown adults who live on coco pops, protein powder and 7 day old stew and only feed their child Meltypuffs and scraps of wrap are such good candidates for their brand :ROFLMAO:
She was harping on about one the other week though and it definitely wasn’t hello fresh and I’m sure wasn’t this one. I’m sure ot was gusto. So that’s three different brands of these food boxes she has recommended. Not very genuine is it 🙄

Reactions: 11
She was harping on about one the other week though and it definitely wasn’t hello fresh and I’m sure wasn’t this one. I’m sure ot was gusto. So that’s three different brands of these food boxes she has recommended. Not very genuine is it 🙄
I got blocked for asking why she reccomended Gousto last week and now this one. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Completely agree, glad he's safe - but it should be his parents job to make sure he's safe not companies giving handouts

They had the money to buy him a new one weeks ago when Dave worked, but they chose not to. That's what annoys me
Oh 100000000% agree.

The sad thing is, they never buy Barney anything. Literally never ever when they are out.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
No shoes McGee
No comfortable buggy McGee
Have to nap for two hrs twice a day McGee
Bedtime 14hrs McGee
Fed like a dog McGee
I only get freebies McGee
Not allowed to hold my bottle McGee
Not allowed to crawl McGee
Always ignored McGee
Rug put in my walker by my abusive mother McGee
My dad is just as bad McGee
My parents neglect me McGee
Mums family dont care McGee
They never share dessert McGee
Wish I could manifest decent parents McGee
Where have my two paddling pools gone McGee
Why have I not been swimming since Windsor McGee
Never warm enough McGee
Always hungry McGee
Always sucking on fresh air McGee
Camera always in my face Mcgee
Not tested for allergy to badly behaved mutt McGee
Always on antibiotics McGee
Wolves at the door and I'm not well but still mum and dad wont go home McGee
Finally a proper fitting carseat McGee
Of course my parents didn't buy it McGee
Sick of melty puffs McGee
My mum and dad never wash their hands and chip is always slobbering McGee
Pretend they dont see chip sticking his slobber all in my face McGee
They support yas and ash McGee
No clothes McGee
No toys McGee
No attention ever McGee

How did I end up with these two neglectful arseholes soph and dave as parents McGee

Anything else pls add

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
No shoes McGee
No comfortable buggy McGee
Have to nap for two hrs twice a day McGee
Bedtime 14hrs McGee
Fed like a dog McGee
I only get freebies McGee
Not allowed to hold my bottle McGee
Not allowed to crawl McGee
Always ignored McGee
Rug put in my walker by my abusive mother McGee
My dad is just as bad McGee
My parents neglect me McGee
Mums family dont care McGee
They never share dessert McGee
Wish I could manifest decent parents McGee
Where have my two paddling pools gone McGee
Why have I not been swimming since Windsor McGee
Never warm enough McGee
Always hungry McGee
Always sucking on fresh air McGee
Camera always in my face Mcgee
Not tested for allergy to badly behaved mutt McGee
Always on antibiotics McGee
Wolves at the door and I'm not well but still mum and dad wont go home McGee
Finally a proper fitting carseat McGee
Of course my parents didn't buy it McGee
Sick of melty puffs McGee
My mum and dad never wash their hands and chip is always slobbering McGee
Pretend they dont see chip sticking his slobber all in my face McGee
They support yas and ash McGee
No clothes McGee
No toys McGee
No attention ever McGee

How did I end up with these two neglectful arseholes soph and dave as parents McGee

Anything else pls add
Can the next thread title simple be....

MCGEE

:ROFLMAO: 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hopefully they do read here. Please don’t go down the slide with Barney on your lap, it is so dangerous. The amount of people that do this!

Reactions: 5
Hopefully they do read here. Please don’t go down the slide with Barney on your lap, it is so dangerous. The amount of people that do this!
Is it? Never heard that, not that I have children so have no idea. Don't on Dave's lap fair enough as that would be dangerous!! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Yeah I don't agree with you there.

Soaf was holding Barney safely and it was soft play.

I've had two children and gone down so many slides with them, never any issue!

I’m glad that’s been the case for you but there’s so many horror stories about it, just have a google. It can cause really nasty injuries and is generally not advised.

I have heard about kids having their legs broken badly from it being trapped under the parents leg, and I always make sure both kids legs and feet are on me completely or even lifted.

It wouldn’t happen to soaf, not cause she’s paying attention, she’s too busy staring at the camera. She’s just lucky that things work out for her

Is it? Never heard that, not that I have children so have no idea. Don't on Dave's lap fair enough as that would be dangerous!! :ROFLMAO:
I don’t even want to type it because it makes me shudder but it’s when the child’s foot or leg catches on the side but the force from the adult immediately behind them can cause really nasty breaks.

• Wow
  • Sad
Can’t believe Dave’s insta post about that car seat. What kind of man is he that he’s happy for a company to provide more for his kid than he ever has? He must have the smallest testicles in the world, I swear.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Can’t believe Dave’s insta post about that car seat. What kind of man is he that he’s happy for a company to provide more for his kid than he ever has? He must have the smallest testicles in the world, I swear.
I don't think he's seen his balls for years to be fair 🤣🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.