Sophie and Dave #37 That's not my brother, that's a ducking dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so doing a brummymummy 'disney inspired' load of tat.

Do we think they flamily are going to buy it though?!
Nah! Brummy has was more followers and sheep than soph so maybe she’ll make a few hundred pounds max but not as much as scummy

Reactions: 2
Pfft, this is not something that she has been dreaming of for a long time otherwise she would have done it years ago, this is something she's had to 'dream' up sharpish as they've realised they don't have the money for Disney. Unfortunately some of the idiot flamily will buy into it.

Reactions: 18
Ugh just saw the story, what is with the hand raising like a child waking from slumber on Christmas morning, with manic wide owl eyes and fake grin?

IMG_20210908_175241.jpg
IMG_20210908_175254.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Wtf is that reel? Fake weirrdddoooooo.
Whoops snap with @emmer_moans
Edit again: weirded out that we screenshot at exactly the same time 😂
Screenshot_20210908-175008_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Can she move on from liking pink? That’s all her personality… wearing pink

Reactions: 10
I thought she was doing it ALL herself? So how is she only just seeing the finished product for the first time? Hahaha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Maybe its a Disney themed weight loss chart? Doesn't look like a greetings card to me?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wish she’d stop flaunting this stuff in people’s faces, just tell us what it is. And I hope to god it flips and she wastes money on it. There is no way in hell she’s done this alone.

Reactions: 13
They’re going to do the same as what they did with lockdown. Hype, hype, hype. We’re going to go so many places, so so many things. They did nothing. Dragged everyone along for months with the promise of adventures, and people have moved on (views are all time low!)

Why not just release it? She’s setting herself upto fail already. And going down the, I have no confidence, I don’t believe in myself, kiss my hole angle to gain support. If she truly believed her product was great then stop with the song and dance and just release it. They just scream desperate. But it’s because they are!
I truly believe the legoland trip was for one reason only. To meet knappily, get the name of suppliers and people she uses, use her knowledge of being the scenes. Because she simply couldn’t be arsed to find it out herself.

Reactions: 14
The thing is, as YouTube is tanking (not even hitting 2 x 7k view videos per week) if they need the AD money to pay bills etc, pay for her ‘business supplies’ they’re just plugging the gaping hole that is their finances!

Oh lord what a mess!
They 100% are relying on ad money for income , they’ll have made about £1600 from those 2 ads …. Probably will pay their rent and bills (if they’re not being paid for by someone else which I suspect) and not much else

Reactions: 8
They 100% are relying on ad money for income , they’ll have made about £1600 from those 2 ads …. Probably will pay their rent and bills (if they’re not being paid for by someone else which I suspect) and not much else
Or the klarna payments are finally due

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Considering it impacts my life in no way at all, it still makes me irrationally angry when they don't upload (or upload late).

They have one job. ONE. Between two of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.