Sophie and Dave #37 That's not my brother, that's a ducking dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re havin a day off, they’ve worked so hard on these two ads they don’t need to put a video up today their following don’t matter.

Reactions: 8
If they can't simply upload a video on time, which require minimal effort, do you really think she is going to ship her 'products' on time :ROFLMAO:

Another 'Where's the vlog' Wednesday.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s a boring sit down Disney video and for once they’re not filming in Barneys room!!! I want to punch her face the whole way through, just watch the shapes she makes, don’t even need sound. It’s so ugly and stuff-you saying to the wolves it’s vile. Wipe that smug grin off your face. It wont be so smug when it’s next year and your having to say you aren’t going to Disney anymore.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I wish Dave would buy some clothes that fit, those "muscle fit" tops are doing a disgusting job of showcasing his moobs, not watching the vlog they don't deserve an extra view but the thumbnail makes me sick

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Looks like one of Sophie and daves favourite rides at wdw- expedition Everest in animal kingdom will be closed for their trip as it is closing for a 3 month refurbishment from jan-April 2022 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Can someone take one for the team and do a recap of it cause I refuse to give them a view. Plus her smug face makes me want to smash my tv off the wall.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Can someone take one for the team and do a recap of it cause I refuse to give them a view. Plus her smug face makes me want to smash my tv off the wall.
They pretty much talk about food for half of the 19 min video👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
New to tattle but a long time viewer of these two. Now they completely make me sick. Just a question I wondered if someone could genuinely answer it for me on here. Why is Sophie's hair always greasy? Does she actually never have time to shower anymore now that she's so so busy? No basic hygiene now that she's a mum? I had to unsubscribe to stop me feeling sick every time they popped up in my subscriptions

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How bleeping out of touch are they?

Talking about Disney 2022 plans when Florida is currently getting absolutely destroyed with Covid?! And bragging about their trip when people are cancelling theirs for the rest of the year? They are bleeping insane.

But Soaf and Dave need a clickbait Disney video for that £$£$. And after them in their last video talking about thinking it was 80% going to be cancelled? Or whatever it was.

I honestly think this is low, even for them. This is literally just a filler video.

Reactions: 21
I can’t comment or I would - I’ve been blocked on YouTube too as well as Instagram. If I was able to I’d bloody write about the massive covid that’s currently sweeping Florida and how I think they’re Insainely irresponsible and unkind for even speaking about a trip to Florida anytime soon. Specially taking their unvaccinated baby. Ridiculous. If anyone else wants to comment on my behalf plz do 😉

Reactions: 10
They have just turned off their likes and dislikes again because the amount of dislikes were the same as the likes 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
They have just turned off their likes and dislikes again because the amount of dislikes were the same as the likes 🤣
Haha yeah I just noticed that, they were visible when I clicked on the video and now they are gone 😂 they are so selfish and out of touch. To be honest the video ended up being background tv for me because it was so boring I went on my phone but for the bits I did hear it seemed to mainly be about food and what they want to do and then something about getting Barney to nap. Poor child… my other half was in the room too, he only sees bits and bobs of them and even he said they seem like the kind of parents to put their baby to sleep in the room and then duck off to do what they want. I hope and pray they do not do that, my heart breaks for that boy as it is.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Looks like one of Sophie and daves favourite rides at wdw- expedition Everest in animal kingdom will be closed for their trip as it is closing for a 3 month refurbishment from jan-April 2022 😂😂😂
Don't say that I'm going in April, that's my fave ride 😫😭

Isn't it a bit hot to be making Chip run esp when he isn't fit?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Oh thank you Sophie and Dave. To prove they ARE Disney vloggers they have uploaded a vlog proving they are NOT Disney vloggers.

To start with they are going to stick to their normal routine of going out early morning when it's cool and going back to the hotel when it's hot in the afternoon...IN FEBRUARY!!!

Then they list their must do food places, Dave's number 1 is a quick service!! Soph doesn't know where Tiffins is and asks why they didn't go to Artists Point last time they were there (It didn't open in it's current form until after they went).

Then they go on about rides which is the funniest tit yet. They compare Ride of the Resistance to Ratatouille...then say that it is Soph's dream to go on the Barnstormer with Barney but he isn't big enough...WELL WAIT UNTIL HE'S OLDER THEN!!

But it get's better, she then says that the Snow White Ride has had a makeover and isn't scary anymore.......I'm sure it wont scare you in Florida when it is in DISNEYLAND, CALIFORNIA :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:, they don't even have that ride in Florida since about 2010. Disney expert right there!! She also gave false statement about Tron not opening until 2023.

Just as my jaw dropped off the floor Dave drops the bombshell he didn't fit on Flight of Passage because of his weight(not his calves then)!!:eek: Oh and he isn't sure about going on velocicoaster by himself because he may be scared...(Or Too Fat Dave!!).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Is she having an evening run at 7pm with Barney lying down asleep? Then he’s going to go home and go to bed?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Haha yeah I just noticed that, they were visible when I clicked on the video and now they are gone 😂 they are so selfish and out of touch. To be honest the video ended up being background tv for me because it was so boring I went on my phone but for the bits I did hear it seemed to mainly be about food and what they want to do and then something about getting Barney to nap. Poor child… my other half was in the room too, he only sees bits and bobs of them and even he said they seem like the kind of parents to put their baby to sleep in the room and then duck off to do what they want. I hope and pray they do not do that, my heart breaks for that boy as it is.

Sorry for being dim but what do you mean by put him down to sleep and duck off?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.