Sophie and Dave #37 That's not my brother, that's a ducking dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine he'll be having 'screen time' at Penelopes Christening! :ROFLMAO:

Their clickbait 'calling disney' video got 7k views since Friday :ROFLMAO: and only 39 comments but have they replied to them? Have they duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry this isn't S&D related, but I shared with you all when baby Thomas arrived and now another exciting thing has happened in the disneylife household.
Mr disneylife proposed!
Oh my 😍😍 congratulations! What a stunning ring x

Reactions: 1
I’m a new member! Been a silent tattler for a while. Love reading everything on here. Can’t stand S & D but am waiting to see what delights they have for us today!! Not!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m a new member! Been a silent tattler for a while. Love reading everything on here. Can’t stand S & D but am waiting to see what delights they have for us today!! Not!!
Welcome!! You maybe waiting a while knowing these two!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
They have Mondays off now REMEMBER? As they’re so qualified for it as they work SO HARD….

they Semi-retired 😂
Can we have a little respect? She had a ‘manic work week’ last week! She then had Sunday with all her family eating brownies. The poor lamb is EXHAUSTED ALREADY! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So no vlog tonight then? Poor hardworking tired lambs.

I had my kid at the GP this afternoon and he’s on antibiotics - I take it that means I can take the rest of the week off work now yes?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So no vlog tonight then? Poor hardworking tired lambs.

I had my kid at the GP this afternoon and he’s on antibiotics - I take it that means I can take the rest of the week off work now yes?
They are probably crying over the Yaz and Ash/ Magical Day Apparel tit storm that has happened and are having regrets about lying about their Disney Holiday 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They are probably crying over the Yaz and Ash/ Magical Day Apparel tit storm that has happened and are having regrets about lying about their Disney Holiday 🤷🏼‍♀️
More likely frantically trying to setup their shop to take over!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So the new video is an AD for a new car seat for Barney 🙄 they can't pay for anything for him themselves can they?! Also, late for an AD... how professional.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Haven’t been on the S&D chats now for a longgg while! But does anybody know what Sophie’s secret project was yet? What’s the “home office” for? So annoyed she’s found a way to get extra cash to sponge off people for Disney! 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s late & it’s a AD they’re making her a office now… why the feck do they deserve a free car seat? Ima e mail the company and complain this is disgusting. Even more so after she blocked me on Instagram. I’m gonna get you Soph in every way I can so be careful. Any missing AD’s etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg I’m sooo cringing at their Beauty & The Beast act! So embarrassing I had to stop watching!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.