Sophie and Dave #37 That's not my brother, that's a ducking dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They never do ads for brands that really suit them (because tbh what unique selling point do these two have?) they are always the ads everyone does food boxes, photo apps, etc.

I can’t imagine these pay the big £££?! I’m amazed even with ads they have enough money to pay their bills tbh.

Reactions: 13
I think a lot of viewers forget to unsubscribe, so thar might explain why subs haven't gone down.

The fact that Soph and Dave appear in 38k people’s subscription boxes and 33k people ignore their videos is absolute comedy gold 😂😂😂😂😂

Also, new thread time... just in time for a duck the flamily vlog Friday!!

@disneys we need a good old fashioned round up of yours!!! ❤

Reactions: 12
The fact that Soph and Dave appear in 38k people’s subscription boxes and 33k people ignore their videos is absolute comedy gold 😂😂😂😂😂

Also, new thread time... just in time for a duck the flamily vlog Friday!!

@disneys we need a good old fashioned round up of yours!!! ❤
Never thought of it like that. That is hilarious lol

Reactions: 4
Am I just been been cynical of Dave here because I don’t trust a word these two say- or does his latest Instagram post look like he’s used photo editing tool to lengthen himself to appear slightly thinner-I’m looking at the elbow to finger tip length on both pics and back crease to neck- looks like a photo edit tool to me🤔

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Am I just been been cynical of Dave here because I don’t trust a word these two say- or does his latest Instagram post look like he’s used photo editing tool to lengthen himself to appear slightly thinner-I’m looking at the elbow to finger tip length on both pics and back crease to neck- looks like a photo edit tool to me🤔
Looks like he’s made himself taller 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Your right he looks longer in the second photo

• Haha
He's definitely altered that photo!

But...........50 lbs in almost a year???? A pound a week?? He should be ashamed of himself, having all the time in the world as he doesn't have a job, a PT to help him & limitless money to buy protein or whatever tit he shoves into his gob! He should've lost that in his first 3 months!

What a joke!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Looks like he’s made himself taller 🤣🤣
Defo made himself taller - his head also looks weird like a pea head like his heads too small for his body
Good on him if that’s the truth but I only believe in facts and would like to see the scales
Just like when he walks 26k steps … show me the step counter chart ya big dobber 😂😂

• Haha
It does look like his arm his longer in one picture 🤔
But one thing is for sure ....if (and I say if loosely ) he looses a lot of the weight he's gonna be left with a helluva lot of sagging skin.
Think theyll be a pin rolled out tofund the removal of Dave's excess skin ??
Maybe a giant gut with barbells and some protein shake to remind the flamily just how far he's came 😜🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
50lbs!!!! Bullshit. What was your starting weight Dave?! I’m guessing it was 30Lbs MORE than what you weighed in October 2020.

The man has has a 24/7 personal trainer, no job and nothing else just to buy go and use his GEM 24/7 and he’s lost 50lbs?! The photos look identical!!!! Surely you’d be able to see a clear difference by now?!

They’re not taken at the exact same angle at all! Like ones take by a regular sized adult and the other by someone laying on the floor.

He literally is such a strange man.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
50 pounds is 3 and a half stone
Sorry but edited or not that is not 3 and a half stone weight loss in that picture at all. My dad after his weight loss surgery had lost 4 stone within a couple of weeks and it was a very noticeable difference and he was the same weight as dave was when he started the weight loss.
I think he's literally lost a stone MAYBE if you're lucky

In fact I don't think he's even lost a stone i literally see no difference in the pictures apart from the beard and hair cut

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I call bullshit.

Hes clearly lying to himself and his trainer. All of these people lost 50lbs and were bigger before and you can see a CLEAR difference. In Daves, it’s hard to tell what’s before and what’s bleeping after!!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
He may have lost 50lbs overall, but he’s definitely not counting the lbs he’s gained in that time… 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The only pounds he has lost is paying the personal trainer!

And for god sake have they never heard of Google before coming out with these lies. Literally as I assume Goofygirl has done just type in 50lb weight loss into google and click on images, a VERY different story there Dave 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Why has he all of a sudden got an arm like an orangutan in that 2nd photo?. I bet if you put one image over the other there's no noticeable shape difference.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The only pounds he has lost is paying the personal trainer!

And for god sake have they never heard of Google before coming out with these lies. Literally as I assume Goofygirl has done just type in 50lb weight loss into google and click on images, a VERY different story there Dave 🤷‍♂️
😂😂😂

Someone needs to get a quote from Liam and find out how much it costs for a 19 year old personal trainer!

Yeah I don’t think Daves maths skills are any good 😂

Soaf can’t spell. Dave can’t do math. Poor Barney!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.