Sophie and Dave #37 That's not my brother, that's a ducking dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I realise this is just a forum to tit talk people but I think it'd benefit us all to try to be a little less bias. Dave does actually look a little bit skinnier in that 2nd photo. Perhaps not that 50lbs difference but still it's still going in the right direction and you can actually tell a difference now rather than the previous comparison photo's he's posted... still no sing to me dave though :(

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
16 likes 6 dislikes 😂 can so easily make it equal or higher. They don’t address where they’ve been the last few no vlog days

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I realise this is just a forum to tit talk people but I think it'd benefit us all to try to be a little less bias. Dave does actually look a little bit skinnier in that 2nd photo. Perhaps not that 50lbs difference but still it's still going in the right direction and you can actually tell a difference now rather than the previous comparison photo's he's posted... still no sing to me dave though :(
He looks slimmer but his arms and torso seem to have got longer on his magical high protein calorie diet

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Am I just been been cynical of Dave here because I don’t trust a word these two say- or does his latest Instagram post look like he’s used photo editing tool to lengthen himself to appear slightly thinner-I’m looking at the elbow to finger tip length on both pics and back crease to neck- looks like a photo edit tool to me🤔
The brickwork goes blurry in second pic around the moobs.

Reactions: 4
Take one photo from your knees. Take second photo from your shoulder. Oh look, instant loss.
An unemployed man with a fully stocked home gym, personal trainer, prepped meals boxes and he’s losing inch by inch. Hardly a well done, he’s pathetic. And I lost 77 lbs last year, the same time he’s been doing it

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm sorry but if he didn't claim to loose 50lbs when he quite clearly hasn't, he might actually get some praise. Yes he MAY have lost some weight from those photos (remember we are talking the people who can swear black is white here) but I can see more weight loss in my wife who has lost 17lbs.

Tingo moments happening again, the milk, the putting him to sleep in his room (not that we actually saw him actually put to bed), playing with toys etc.

The "vet" said that mouth injuries heal quickly...or I said it on tattle :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Erm, remind me not to buy anything from Lush in The Trafford Centre.

Firstly, I know you don't HAVE to wear a mask but still. And secondly, why is she bleeping ramming it up her snout!?! It's gross.
Bet she was smelling them all! Picking them up and putting them back down!!! Selfish cow

• Angry
  • Sick
Dave's real body, door frame for reference.

Yes, his face is looking better. Clearly, he has lost some weight. But let's so an honest side angle Dave for fucks sake instead of your fake ones which make you look 50ft tall.
His arms are actually shocking with how big they are, they're the size of my bloody thigh

Okay wolves, let’s go to the evidence!

first I matched the photos by lining up Dave’s nose in both pics:

D27E3225-1A58-4030-BDCD-FAF53A4F335C.jpeg

Damn, that’s some sweet weight loss you might say! Clear distinction in the chest, back and belly regions. Go Dave!

However, I noticed that the hands are way different sizes too. Huh. So I tried matching on the elbow:

D3AC1C3F-1840-4B1E-AE18-1C8AF162AD15.jpeg

This shows that he was standing in very different positions, the scale is off and there is only a little difference in the chest and belly regions. And no difference in muscle tone that I can see.

In conclusion, the photos are deceiving, good on Dave for getting back on the wagon, but take better photos next time and don’t slouch then stand up straight. And I have no life 🙌🙌

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Okay wolves, let’s go to the evidence!

first I matched the photos by lining up Dave’s nose in both pics:

View attachment 768129
Damn, that’s some sweet weight loss you might say! Clear distinction in the chest, back and belly regions. Go Dave!

However, I noticed that the hands are way different sizes too. Huh. So I tried matching on the elbow:

View attachment 768133
This shows that he was standing in very different positions, the scale is off and there is only a little difference in the chest and belly regions. And no difference in muscle tone that I can see.

In conclusion, the photos are deceiving, good on Dave for getting back on the wagon, but take better photos next time and don’t slouch then stand up straight. And I have no life 🙌🙌
Awesome work @Kraken

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry to butt in on here, been lurking a while. but it's just bullshit, the guys talking about 3lbs, someone his size could lose 3lbs within hours, like he could weigh himself in the AM and have lost/gained 3lbs by the PM.

Reactions: 18
Sorry to butt in on here, been lurking a while. but it's just bullshit, the guys talking about 3lbs, someone his size could lose 3lbs within hours, like he could weigh himself in the AM and have lost/gained 3lbs by the PM.
The amount this guy must eat to keep up his weight he could probably lose more than that in a few mins if you know what I mean :sick::poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You could tell be the line of the fat folds on his back and belly that there was no weight loss. I've lost 3 pounds so far this week and all I'm doing is doing a calorie deficit and walking Thomas. I'm trying to lose a total of 73 pounds, and I'll be dammed if I look as massive as him still after losing 50

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.