Sophie and Dave #37 That's not my brother, that's a ducking dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title : EMERGENCY VETS FOR CHIP

Content: Chip didn't see an emergency vet

The woe me shite is just to get more engagement on the slog. They lead such a tragic life 😪😤

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I can't get my head around any of this. If i had to make an appointment to see the emergency vets and then had to drive an hour to get there, i would insist that my pet was seen, what good is a telephone consultation Chip needed to be examined. I don't think she drove there at all, after talking to them the price probably put her off and instead she decided to see her own vets the next morning.
The out of hours vets down my way charge £185 just for a consultation plus it has to be paid up front but unlike Soaf i wouldn't even hesitate to pay it especially if i had thought that my dog may have swallowed some glass.

The words mountain and molehill spring to mind, that woman would do anything to get some sympathy and views, well that certainly backfired yet again.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Surely it's not an hour to an emergency vets? They don't live in the middle of bleeping nowhere?

Reactions: 9
I just cannot believe there was a major road traffic accident regarding animals in Cheshire and it didn't even make the news!

Surely it's not an hour to an emergency vets? They don't live in the middle of bleeping nowhere?
Maybe she drove to her Ratbags Mums first.....

Reactions: 11
It's not, honestly Dave could have carried Chip to the emergency vets, it's that close! Much bloody closer than the COOP that he is always walking to. Dave would tell you it's about 20,000 steps but google says it's a 2 min walk to the vets.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I just can't understand if it was as bad as she made out why wouldn't they just phone that vet that they could get him there in seconds? I gave them another view by checking if I could see anything out of the window but the stupid Canon's focus couldn't pick anything up!
They lie about everything

Reactions: 7
So the Joules clothes have made an appearance and as I predicted all the tags are still on them. They're probably already in the post being returned as we speak 🤣😄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
It's actually hilarious.

Whilst Soaf is playing house, covered in dog blood from her neglectful dog parenting, faking a life online, begging for money from strangers off the internet, wearing Armish milkmaid dresses, her sisters are dressed to the absolute nines. Wearing Nice dresses, designers bags, they look like they've washed, they've got jobs and are living life. Both starting their own companies. Whilst Jess Ratbag lives with her perfect children in her perfect house with her perfect husband.

And then there's Soaf. With her Mr Bean eyes, scamming ways and her giant ginger husband, arrogatly thinking they are winning at life.

Imagine being at a family function hahahaha I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face whenever Soaf or Dave spoke :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Of course they picked up the camera to film this. They clearly hadn’t filmed ANYTHING (despite skipping last Friday’s vlog and effectively having 4 days off) and needed some content.

It's actually hilarious.

Whilst Soaf is playing house, covered in dog blood from her neglectful dog parenting, faking a life online, begging for money from strangers off the internet, wearing Armish milkmaid dresses, her sisters are dressed to the absolute nines. Wearing Nice dresses, designers bags, they look like they've washed, they've got jobs and are living life. Both starting their own companies. Whilst Jess Ratbag lives with her perfect children in her perfect house with her perfect husband.

And then there's Soaf. With her Mr Bean eyes, scamming ways and her giant ginger husband, arrogatly thinking they are winning at life.

Imagine being at a family function hahahaha I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face whenever Soaf or Dave spoke :ROFLMAO:
They’re a glam family , Soaf got al the ugly owl eye genes by the looks of it 🦉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
''Soaf, do you want to come out with us? Please don't wear a bleeping floral dress, ugg boots and our dead Nans cardigan FFS. Oh and don't bring 'Chop' with you either you bleeping dog obsessed weirdo.''

• Haha
I think tattle should just start calling chip chop now 🤣

Also one of my proudest moments in my life is that people still use “soaf” which I coined way back when she was drooling over her loaf 🤣 I feel so honoured that it has stuck !

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Also one of my proudest moments in my life is that people still use “soaf” which I coined way back when she was drooling over her loaf 🤣 I feel so honoured that it has stuck !
You are an OG!!

Soaf, the loaf and the oaf was probably the funniest thing I ever read on here :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

You’re tattle royalty Disneys!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
S&D #27 views continue to drop, all tattle wants is justice for chop!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
"disneys, post: 6380092, member: 2650"]
They’re a glam family , Soaf got al the ugly owl eye genes by the looks of it 🦉
[/QUOTE]

Ugly personality and every ugly trait there is

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.